Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sad Times....

M4RC

That's amazing for a 1l, I'm gonna look into them

Look at the red/black editions, 140PS from a 1.0L :o

They are too close in price to and ST though.

Look at the red/black editions, 140PS from a 1.0L :o

They are too close in price to and ST though.

Yeah there a bit pricey.

After looking around I think I'm gonna just get the mk6 1.6, keep it for a year until my insurance comes down and then get a mk 6 st, keep that for a year and then get an RS OR NEW SHAPE ST

Sad to see you selling mate, your feed and car are really good. As for what car to get next....

If your looking to remap your next car the ecoboost would be better as turbo cars are easier to tune.

As I've seen with my car it's quite expensive just to get 5hp gain so I probably won't be doing to much to improve my performance on my car anyway as I think it's quick enough for what I use it for.

As for your car if you decide to sell what parts are you taking off? As I might be interested in some parts send me a private message if you like.

Good luck on your new car pal!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Sad to see you selling mate, your feed and car are really good. As for what car to get next....

If your looking to remap your next car the ecoboost would be better as turbo cars are easier to tune.

As I've seen with my car it's quite expensive just to get 5hp gain so I probably won't be doing to much to improve my performance on my car anyway as I think it's quick enough for what I use it for.

As for your car if you decide to sell what parts are you taking off? As I might be interested in some parts send me a private message if you like.

Good luck on your new car pal!

i know :(. Cheers buddy. Yeah, it's looking good, I'll need to look into it more. Everything non standard will be coming off but it's gonna depend wether I by a mk6 or a mk7 so I'll let you know. Basicaly everything in my thread below will most likely be for sale other than the new wheels as I'll probably use them

i know :(. Cheers buddy. Yeah, it's looking good, I'll need to look into it more. Everything non standard will be coming off but it's gonna depend wether I by a mk6 or a mk7 so I'll let you know. Basicaly everything in my thread below will most likely be for sale other than the new wheels as I'll probably use them

Tbh I think your mad selling it! Looks really good! Yeah mate I did look at doing performance mods to mine but hopefully next year I will get a focus or fiesta st.

Ok mate keep me updated on what your going to do then :) good luck!

Tbh I think your mad selling it! Looks really good! Yeah mate I did look at doing performance mods to mine but hopefully next year I will get a focus or fiesta st.

Ok mate keep me updated on what your going to do then :) good luck!

I know!!! It was just totally out of no where. It was just starting to look really good with the new wheels and stuff. Oh well!! It's too late now, I've ripped all the tint off and took all the lights out so.. I will do.yeah defo!!! Cheers buddy

I know!!! It was just totally out of no where. It was just starting to look really good with the new wheels and stuff. Oh well!! It's too late now, I've ripped all the tint off and took all the lights out so.. I will do.yeah defo!!! Cheers buddy

Hopefully you don't regret it and change your mind mate!

Can't wait to see your new project!

Hopefully you don't regret it and change your mind mate!

Can't wait to see your new project!

I'm sure I won't haha. I'm seriously considering the 1. L ecoboost now. It seems silly to downgrade

Yeap haha, no matter what car I get it'll be a decent project haha

I'm sure I won't haha. I'm seriously considering the 1. L ecoboost now. It seems silly to downgrade

Yeap haha, no matter what car I get it'll be a decent project haha

They are nice tbh, well good luck on finding one and keep is posted mate!

They are nice tbh, well good luck on finding one and keep is posted mate!

Change of plan haha. Final decision.... I'm gonna get the old shape ST haha. Just gonna have to bite the bullet for the £2000 insurance

Change of plan haha. Final decision.... I'm gonna get the old shape ST haha. Just gonna have to bite the bullet for the £2000 insurance

Fair enough mate! But that is expensive though!

My insurance is only 900 on mine which is a massive difference

Fair enough mate! But that is expensive though!

My insurance is only 900 on mine which is a massive difference

It sure is!!! But I wanna stick with a fiesta and want a bit of speed so it's just gonna have to be that as I can't afford the new st yet :(. Yeah, that's not too bad, I'm paying £1500 the now

It sure is!!! But I wanna stick with a fiesta and want a bit of speed so it's just gonna have to be that as I can't afford the new st yet :(. Yeah, that's not too bad, I'm paying £1500 the now

Haha, fair enough mate! On the bright side though you can get a really good st now for not a lot of money! As if your paying that much!

Haha, fair enough mate! On the bright side though you can get a really good st now for not a lot of money! As if your paying that much!

Yeah, I suppose so. Still pretty expensive considering a mk7 zs is almost the same price haha. Should get a decent one for about 5k. Unfortunately :(

Yeah, I suppose so. Still pretty expensive considering a mk7 zs is almost the same price haha. Should get a decent one for about 5k. Unfortunately :(

Yeah mate, just look for a low mileage one with a few extras or even one with a mountune upgrade!

Yeah mate, just look for a low mileage one with a few extras or even one with a mountune upgrade!

I'll try and get one with pretty low miles, won't really matter anyways as I'll probably only have it for a year until I can afford/insure an RS or possibly the new st.

I'll be trying to get one as standard as possible so I know it's not been ragged about too much. It'll make no odds anyways as I'll be doing all the upgrades anyways. I'm gonna put my mk7 wheels on it, drop it 35mm, bluefin remap, need to look into exhausts, air tech intercooler, induction kit and much more haha

I'll try and get one with pretty low miles, won't really matter anyways as I'll probably only have it for a year until I can afford/insure an RS or possibly the new st.

I'll be trying to get one as standard as possible so I know it's not been ragged about too much. It'll make no odds anyways as I'll be doing all the upgrades anyways. I'm gonna put my mk7 wheels on it, drop it 35mm, bluefin remap, need to look into exhausts, air tech intercooler, induction kit and much more haha

That is a fair point mate, but most of the little hot hatches have been ragged haha!

Sounds nice already! But tbh there isn't much you can do on a N/A engine without spending big money!

What colour you going for?

That is a fair point mate, but most of the little hot hatches have been ragged haha!

Sounds nice already! But tbh there isn't much you can do on a N/A engine without spending big money!

What colour you going for?

Yeah that's true!!

Yeah, I know.. That's why I'd rather just have a decent sized engine to start with

Probably try and get white but there pretty rare, especially without all the stickers on them haha. Maybe even silver if it comes too it

Yeah that's true!!

Yeah, I know.. That's why I'd rather just have a decent sized engine to start with

Probably try and get white but there pretty rare, especially without all the stickers on them haha. Maybe even silver if it comes too it

Fair enough then mate!

You could always just get a white one with the stripes and then just take them off?

But the black and blue also look good as well!

Fair enough then mate!

You could always just get a white one with the stripes and then just take them off?

But the black and blue also look good as well!

Yeah, could do I guess. I don't mind the side ones too much but I would probably take them off too, the probably is finding any decent white one though.

Yeah, I really like the blue aswell, I might end up getting a blue one by the looks of it

Yeah, could do I guess. I don't mind the side ones too much but I would probably take them off too, the probably is finding any decent white one though.

Yeah, I really like the blue aswell, I might end up getting a blue one by the looks of it

Sweet mate! Hopefully you get one soon then!

Sad to hear that you don't want you car anymore!

Atleast you're staying with Ford!

Just out of interest, what Sidelights do you have? Did they last a while?

Sad to hear that you don't want you car anymore!

Atleast you're staying with Ford!

Just out of interest, what Sidelights do you have? Did they last a while?

Yeah, I know :) just want something a bit faster.

If you check out my thread below there all there mate

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club