Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paint Code.

barbast

Evening fellas,

I've got a Mondeo mk4, got scuffed by lorry, I need to know where the paint code location is, usually in VW cars it's in the boot, however, it's not the case with the Mondeo, I do know that the name is "thunder grey", amazing name!! Just need to know the code!

Any help would be greatful!

Not sure on the Mondy, but with the focus, if you look in the drivers side, door well, there is a little sticker with the VIN number and the paintcode:

Looks like this:

focus2006_zps8739668d.jpg

• Like 1

Correct, The paint code is the second box up on the left side (where Z 3 is on Hyrule's picture).

The letter is the colour code and the number is the year that any minor tint changes were applied to that colour)

• Like 1

Sorry to jack your post barbast on the paint code subject didn't seem right to make a new thread

I thought about getting some touch up paint for car as you never know

Looking for my paint code came up on a website (paintref.com) as pq but on sticker its k. On etis it called race red post-55808-141184061979_thumb.jpg

To say the least in slightly confused as to what colour my car is!!

post-55808-141184049417_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Sorry to jack your post barbast on the paint code subject didn't seem right to make a new thread

I thought about getting some touch up paint for car as you never know

Looking for my paint code came up on a website (paintref.com) as pq but on sticker its k. On etis it called race red attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1411840617.165109.jpg

To say the least in slightly confused as to what colour my car is!!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1411840493.578093.jpg

No problem, we're all a big family!

I believe that the website you're using is wrong, I however just checked a website that refers to your paint as "colorado red", this website is correct in regards to my colour "T" for my Mondeo.

Here it is http://stores.ebay.co.uk/TheScratchDoctor/FORD-PAINT-CODES.html

No idea why the website you've used is different. General rule is what's on your chassis is always right!

Hope it clears things?

Cheers mate yeah a little bit just dug out offical paperwork from ford online where I bought the car and checked Etis they say race red. Oh well they might of changed the name at some point. I'll make a note of that incase I ever need work doing

Just done a live chat with marshell web ford. Explained situation they are going to find out which colour I'm meant to be and get back to me

If my code is NC can't find that on web, can't find code for race red online. hopefully getting a call of ford tomorrow. If not heard from them by time left work I will drive up and see them.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club