Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mk7.5 Titanium 1.0 Ecoboost Project

Paramanic

Just springs mate 30mm bud

Do you have spring compressors? Or are you doing it the mighty car mods way and using cable ties?

• Like 1

Do you have spring compressors? Or are you doing it the mighty car mods way and using cable ties?

No but al get some or ma mate should have some bud

I did a couple of my cars the old fashion way, push down on the strut spring top cap while a friend undoes the top nut. Just make sure your face is not directly over it incase it fires up! Refitting is fun too!:D

• Like 1

Looking good para, just need to loose an inch under those arches.

• Like 2

looking good.

like the look of the rear diffuser whats it from?

• 3 months later...

wee update as i haven't done one in a while :D
well i got my led lights and nothing much after that been working alot but got some nice pics from when i was up Dundee in a log cabin :D

post-50202-0-56266900-1447800576_thumb.j

post-50202-0-70983300-1447800591_thumb.j

post-50202-0-34761400-1447800650_thumb.j

• Like 2

looking good.

like the look of the rear diffuser whats it from?

google lester fiesta diffuser

Good going mate, looking good B)

P.S ...take a night pic of DRL's

Good going mate, looking good B)

P.S ...take a night pic of DRL's

cheers man :D still got loads to do am lowering it after winter :D also all pipes new intercooler and already got bluefin map sitting just waiting till after winter to stick it on :) maybe a private reg too :D

looking good so far and love the colour

cheers buddy and nautical blue it changes shades :D

• 1 month later...

Nice car mate! Can't wait to see what the lowered springs look like. Let us know how the bluefin map works out too!

The Lester rear diffuser when I Google it it only shows a blue diffuser do they send you a primed one or can you select colours?

Also how difficult is it to fit?

Nice car mate! Can't wait to see what the lowered springs look like. Let us know how the bluefin map works out too!

I will do buddy I should get it tomorrow or Friday :D

Also baught ST180 brakes (calipers disks and pads etc for the front of ma car :) )

The Lester rear diffuser when I Google it it only shows a blue diffuser do they send you a primed one or can you select colours?

Also how difficult is it to fit?

Check amazon it comes just as abs plastic need to get painted herself very easy to install mate

You have a couple options

Either 4 screws and that's it (there what I did)

Or tiger seal it in which would be better looking but again not as easy to take off

I had a lot of bad luck recently but things are now changing due to this .......

( went into a puddle on a blind hill and ripped ma rear diffuser off.......Then on same day a guy smacked ma wingmirror and messed it up and now someone has reversed into my front grill )

But again things are changing for the better now and a lot of stuff getting done to car so keep a eye out in this space

Is that just the 2 screws below the taillights and the two screws in the wheel arches? Sounds simple cheers mate

Unlucky with what's happened to your car as well looking forward to seeing what else you do with it

• Like 1

Is that just the 2 screws below the taillights and the two screws in the wheel arches? Sounds simple cheers mate

Unlucky with what's happened to your car as well looking forward to seeing what else you do with it

yup buddy good thing is where you drill holes you dont see them if you put it back to standard :)

also yeah alot changing in next few months dont wanna give too much away atm but will be keeping this updated

where aboots in lanarkshire are you Craig?

Awesome mate cheers :) haha fair enough and am just in Glasgow mate

Awesome mate cheers :) haha fair enough and am just in Glasgow mate

am Motherwell maself bud :) goodto see a local if ye have fb join the groups like FiestaOwnersClub-Scotland its out most active :)

and this is the most active forum for ours :)

------------------------Update!------------------------
Got My Bluefin ON!
post-50202-0-50689600-1452250181_thumb.j

Well only had it on one day and it HAS CHANGED THE CAR! from ecoBOOST to ecoBEAST!
pull in all the gear range also scary as ive been used to old original map :)

What you do is plug it in it takes cars original map and uploads it to superchips and then they send you your custom remap for your car within 8hours mines turned up just under 1hour!

plugged it into he car and WOW! what a difference the thing pulls like a train! total game changer but i never lost loved for my fiesta this has made me love it a hell of a lot more!

I bought ST180 front discs pads cables and calipers :D its going on tuesday :)

• Like 3

Welcome to the Superchips Bluefin club - enjoy :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's coming along very nicely mate! Love that blue, really nice. J1 induction is a proper good piece of kit, makes a lovely noise on those high revs!!

You gonna join the mountune spoiler extention club with me, spray em gloss black ;) ????

2ynfax0.jpg

• Like 3

On 1/17/2016 at 9:20 PM, DanJJR said:

It's coming along very nicely mate! Love that blue, really nice. J1 induction is a proper good piece of kit, makes a lovely noise on those high revs!!

You gonna join the mountune spoiler extention club with me, spray em gloss black ;) ????

2ynfax0.jpg

i was thinking about this but have bigger things in mind :P this year is gonna be a big change for my car :D 

already stuck st brakes on bluefin and got a engine cover other day have lowering springs now there going on when i get a chance and much more to come this year ;) stay tuned :D :P 
sorry about mucky wheels :P 
12557728_1024926387571540_1451721244_o.t
12557095_1024926757571503_1624919001_o.t12562893_1024927140904798_687633867_o.th

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nice car! The contrast of that blue and the black alloys looks great, much prefer this blue to the "Spirit Blue"

Where did you get your fogs from out of interest?

Nice car! The contrast of that blue and the black alloys looks great, much prefer this blue to the "Spirit Blue"

Where did you get your fogs from out of interest?

Fog surrounds? A got them from Ford parts UK :) need to update this got the car lowered finally!

Before (old pic)

ccc4355dbd9d8268ac9d00e28cdc3912.jpg

After

1b07bbf55c26a0955ded1f24e844b31e.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club