Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Fuel for you fezzy

millsydt

does your fiesta run better on Shell i have had diesel and petrol cars and all of them run better and get better mpg on Shell petrol not the optimax just the normal stuff does anyone else find this?

Millsy

My mum filled her Polo up at BP and she says the lite hasn't come on yet which it usually does.

I find Texaco beats all other petrol for MPG

Petrol's petrol......it all comes from the same place.

My car likes Morrisons or Tescos or sometimes even........Asda!

There's no way I'm ever going to pay over inflated prices; hence why I go to supermarket petrol stations.

I've never noticed any difference yet but to be fair I suppose you could say that I don't keep my cars long enough to worry about it anyway. :rolleyes:

Petrol's petrol......it all comes from the same place.

My car likes Morrisons or Tescos or sometimes even........Asda!

There's no way I'm ever going to pay over inflated prices; hence why I go to supermarket petrol stations.

I've never noticed any difference yet but to be fair I suppose you could say that I don't keep my cars long enough to worry about it anyway. :rolleyes:

Haha... same!

Tesco is easier as you can pay at the pump... lazy git I am. :lol:

I didnt realise there was a difference between petrol stations. I go for the cheapest and as long as its 95ron its good enough for me.

petrol is produced to a set of internationally agreed standards. Any claims by a company that their petrol is in some way superior is nothing more than marketing tosh. In my youth I lived close to the petrol refineries of Essex on the Thames. Shell & BP had refineries there and they supplied petrol to nearly every forecourt and supermarket sites.

Buy your petrol where it is cheapest &/or most convenient - your car or it's MPG won't suffer..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club