Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7.5 Zs - Exhaust Tip

gje2403

Hi all,

I was just wandering if anyone knew of any exhaust tips that you can fit onto the stock exhaust system. I'm aware that the exhaust does hang down slightly but I can remember seeing an exhaust tip a while back that accommodates for exhausts that bend down

With Christmas coming up and all that jazz it won't be until the new year that I could even think about ordering and fitting the ST rear diffuser and milltek exhaust system

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you!!

Neither of them will work, the exhaust isn't pointed straight down. I'd save your money until you can buy the St diffuser.

• Like 1

I think it would look a bit funny, rather do the proper cut out of the rear defuser and have it come out straight like the ST does

• Like 1

I've decided to keep saving and do it properly :)

Thanks guys!

maybe something this style would be more suitable as it doesn't drop down so much - angled tailpipe exits through bottom of the finisher. Example is off a Freelander 2 so would be a bit too big I expect

20070823.jpg

The above wouldn't work, as stated before the standard exhaust doesn't point straight down, it's angled of too the side and down

The above wouldn't work, as stated before the standard exhaust doesn't point straight down, it's angled of too the side and down

No worries, sounds like a hacksaw is needed instead ;)

Car tailpipe designs seem to lack much creativity I've found, still looking for something subtle but out of the norm from the bike world which would adapt well and suit mine :unsure:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club