Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus More 1 Leak

Liamradford

I have a mk1 focus 1.6 zetec I have noticed a puddle on the drivers footwell I traced the leak back and it seems to be coming from either the top corner of the windscreen or underneath the roof rail but I was wondering if any one else had this problem and if it's possible to remove the roof rails with out damage.

Thanks

Ive got a 1.8 tdci mk 1 and ive git littl water in t

Ive got a littl water in the footwell think its sumthin to do with the seal on the plastic under your wipers

• 1 month later...

Pollen filter under scuttle board not sealed right it has a bead of bitumen type sealer arounf the edge ford dealers don't seem to fit them correctly. Or drain holes blocked in roof gutters clean them with a piece of thin wire.

On the mk1 the pollen filter leaks into the passenger footwell if you have air on there is a drain tube under the carpet nearest the gearstick.the mk1 also has issues with the bulkhead seam sealant coming sea causing leaks and the front screens starting to unbond and leak the roof rails again are known to leak

• 2 months later...

I had same problem, on removal of side trim I found that the pipe from the sunroof tray had become unattached the pipe was no longer long enough to be reattached!. I managed to add another piece of pipe with a straight connector and problem solved. Not sure why pipe would not refit? may be due to old age!

:D Everything shrinks with old age!! :whistling:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club