Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth, Usb, Power Socket, Voice Command All Not Working.

benji123oshea123

Hello All,

New to this, not sure if I am posting in the right place, just need some help with a problem in my car.

I have Ford Fiesta Titanium 2009, the bluetooth, usb, power socket (cigarette lighter) and voice command/speech recognition all do not work.

The radio, CD player and the menus all work find with the media system, but the things mentioned above do not work at all...

Any advice on what may be wrong would be helpful

:)

Seems to be from the sub bluetooth loom

It's practically a wire connecting the sub port to stereo and possible the switch on the steering. So I would check for any disconnection behind the stereo.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

It's fairly easy to take the stereo face off. All you need to do is pry the edges with a plastic tool. There's also a video on YouTube showing how this is done.

I still find it very unusual for the loom to be damaged as it's just a wire under no pressure or Whatsoever.

Another solution would be to go to a ford dealer and check for any faults

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Good point bro. I have the same model as yours and would love to install the same stereo as yours as o really need bluetooth and usb connection! But it's so !Removed! expensive :(

By any chance do you have rear parking sensors?

Sorry bro that's the best I can offer you at the moment. Or else you can try to download the software from ford and reinstall it onto the radio (if somehow you can manage to use the USB port )

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club