Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Speakers

soft-top

Hi, I'm new to this so please bare with me!

I have just been give a 53 plate streetka.

Behind the seats are two holes where Speakers have been. The wiring is in tact. I want to put Speakers back in but don't know what I have to buy or where to purchase them. Come on lads, I am female!

Please help!!

You will need the measurement then you know what your looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

If you post measurements then we can help! Also, does the car have the original Radio/headunit? Post a picture if you're not sure! That way we can work out what power ratings we're after for the Speakers! Also, pictures of the holes too

Hi, I'm new to this so please bare with me!...Come on lads, I am female!

Sauce!

I have just been give a 53 plate streetka.

Behind the seats are two holes where speakers have been. The wiring is in tact. I want to put speakers back in but don't know what I have to buy or where to purchase them.

There are several ways of moving forward:

1. You could have a look around the ka section and see if anyone has any for sale
  2. Ford could sell you some
  3. You could go to your local car bits/car hifi shop, and they may have something aftermarket that can be used as an upgrade for your car/ka
  4. You could try and get a pair from a scrap yard; these days there are services that will allow you to e-mail a collection of scrappies simultaneously

4 is the cheapest, or possibly 1 if someone is getting rid of am pair that they don't want.

3 is the highest quality, but is expensive (2 is probably also expensive, but probably not very high quality)

Now, what do you want (best quality or lowest cost, primarily)?

Can u stop saying that u give the rest of us females a bad rep im a female but i know about cars and how to repair and fit stereo quipment

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club