Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reflection Shots

JC600

Just noticed,is that a southern reg on your fokey, anyway I might be biast but black followed by white seem to be my favourite,might be just me but I think these colours define the shape/outline of a car,silver also works well very techy,now red is about my most favourite colour full stop and would of loved my present Mondy in Colarado Red but I spent a year looking for the right mondeo ie

Full ford history,1mature careful owner,very low mileage,etc which is next to impossible if you won't budge on your preferred colour!

Impossible to keep clean long but very rewarding once fully waxed and polished.

• Like 1

Yea, southern reg. We met up in Swords last year a few of us and it was a fun day out :)

Red would look awesome. If I had my pick, I would get the new Focus Red Edition as it's quite rare to see a red one and looks different with the black roof and accents.

I have had 2 black cars so far and I can say that they are not easy to keep clean. Funnily enough, the darker colours tend to look more dirty than the lighter ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a Ford, but my 13 yr old MG ZS 180 comes up well. :)

DSC_0013_zpshfuf00wi.jpg

• Like 2

If it is a 180 it will be the KV6 unit, very unappreciated cars. It is basically a lunatic trapped in a tarted up Rover body. I think they are berserkers and deserve more recognition

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

• Like 2

If that's the V6 then its a flyer&looks in vgc,..nice

Is indeed a V6, and a flyer. Few little bits need doing. But solid, and clean. With full service history etc :)

If it is a 180 it will be the KV6 unit, very unappreciated cars. It is basically a lunatic trapped in a tarted up Rover body. I think they are berserkers and deserve more recognition

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

Yep 180.....KV6 engine, uprated suspension, and brakes. Bit more to it than a tarted up Rover. Shell was Rover......Then handed to MG engineers to be tuned. :)

• Like 1

The wife's 1992 Mk3 FIESTA 1.3 SX, after we just gave it a valet. :D

DSC_0029_zpsyj9pic0w.jpg

• Like 1

Should be shiny......it's brand spanking new lol :D

Love the reflection though! :D

• Like 2

Should be shiny......it's brand spanking new lol :D

Love the reflection though! :D

That was on a dull day too.

I love the colour of my car but it shows every water spot and fleck of dust.

Never washed a car so much in my whole life.

Have you tried Inspired automotive detailing products???

Have a look at www.yorkshiredetailing.co.UK to get them below RRP without any funny business. Authorised resellers

• Like 1

I've got Diamondbrite on the car so can only use their polishes etc.

If I use anything else it will damage the finish.

I've got Diamondbrite on the car so can only use their polishes etc.

If I use anything else it will damage the finish.

Ah fair enough :)

• Like 1

My ZS is the same, shows up water spots really bad.....but looks very shiny lol :)

• Like 1

After a wash and wax-a-thon I did a few months ago....

IMG_20140703_145211_zpsktmf2hxb.jpg

Granted this was before some plankton decided to key my door!

• Like 3

Couldn't agree more

Sadly my car has suffered more damage, some pleb has some how managed to chip the paint on the passenger door and the bonnet has had some damage. Not sure how but seems like someone had offloaded a van, flatbed or similar and have hit the bonnet, scratched a pattern into it and dented it a bit

Seems I need to do a lot of polishing and repairs to get the car on top form. I just wish I could afford a respray...

• Like 1

One of the reasons I built a garage at the rear of the property back in 02,had a new focus outside the house wich was crunched by my next door neighbours(2 hackney drivers man&wife) and general couldn't care less attitude by the public at large I built my garage using 1/4in marine plywood, some 3x2, a few floor joists and 3ftx8ft ridged acrylic roofing sheets to give me a 12 x20 basic garage, lockable with a transparent roof and enough room to work on her...problem solved. Ps neighbours never called to admit it so I let sleeping dogs lie...and what you know...his windscreen has been busted and his side windows too by some thieves thinking he would leave his takings in the cabs haha.. what goes around!!

• Like 1

Haha he deserved that then lol and yeah if only garages where portable lol

Gives me a task to do when weathers good. Guess I just need to find a good polishing device.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club