Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.4 Tdci Water Pump Gasket (Gates Timing Belt Kit)

Pietr

I'm planning to replace the timing belt and water pump on my 2007 MK6.5 Fiesta with a 1.4 TDCi engine. I found the Gates KP15587XS kit which seems right for this type of vehicle and is available with a new water pump as well. I also checked the price of a timing belt + water pump kit at my local Ford dealership and they gave me a diagram that showed (among other things) that the water pump has a sealing gasket. The diagram looks quite similar like this:

Water_Pump_large_2.jpg

Now, the Gates kit does not mention whether or not a timing belt gasket is included. I e-mailed them to ask this question, but I haven't gotten a response yet. So...

• Perhaps anyone here has already replaced the water pump on their 1.4 TDCi? If so, could you tell me whether it actually uses a water pump gasket?
  • Perhaps anyone here has already bought the Gates KP15587XS kit? If so, could you tell me whether a water pump gasket is included? Also, does the kit include a new crank pulley bolt, or are you supposed to re-use the old bolt?

Thanks a lot!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club