Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Petrol Prices

Mark M.K

Poped down to my local Tesco today for some fuel, and i was shocked at the fuel prices! i took a picture for everybody else to look at....

Image021.jpg

:o :lol:

I was more worried about the 906.9 for super :lol::lol:

Are we talking about lowest prices for petrol or average? Apart from supermarkets, the average price around here seems to be about 105.9 Tesco is at 101.9 but Waitrose is the lowest at 100.9.

can't remember the last time i went to a garage as not had a car for over 11 weeks and even then it only needed filling up once ever 6 - 8 weeks

Same prices as us in Northampton Mark, they are going up again aren't they :-(

Northampton? Cool! Haven't seen your car yet though. :P

was i the only one to notice the 906.9 at first glance?!?!

I filled up at a BP station today in Northampton and that was 102.9 local tescos and morrisson now and 103.9 :(

The Bp station at sixfields is where I notice my bump miss sparkz!!!!

Billooo - where are you from and what car do you have. Where abouts r u from in northants? You'll likely see my soon as I have a personal number plate :)

:( i have a small dink in my drivers door it's not hugely noticable but i know it's there.... wasn't the sixfields BP was the one at St James :)

I'm still considering a private plate...maybe one day :)

My boyfriends cousin works there :) So whats your car like, and have you seen me yet? Matt lives in Duston so around there all the time :P

I noticed it straight away as I buy super unleaded - wouldnt from there though lol

There's your problem then Michelle.......the petrol's too rich for the car! :P

Seriously though, I've owned loads of cars and I've never used anything more than standard 95 octane.

It costs enough--why pay any extra? :rolleyes:

My boyfriends cousin works there :) So whats your car like, and have you seen me yet? Matt lives in Duston so around there all the time :P

Don't think i've seen you yet...will keep a look out :) I drive a lovely little Streetka in metalic blue with a black soft top... will get some pics up when the beast is clean. :lol:

I have a personalised number plate with "Northampton Motorsport" on the bottom of it...if you do spot me, wave :D

Wave! ! I noticed the error! hehe

Is petrol going up everywhere, because around where I live its just gone down to £1 per litre for petrol and diesel every where mainly apart from texaco which is always 1.05 +

Petrol around me was 99.9 to 101.9 last week and now everything's jumpedup to 100.9-105.9. :(

its 101.9 for both up here in central scotland, i think morissons has there diesel at 103.9 though, its gettin really bad again, i go through between £70 - £80 a week in fuel, and most of that money is goin to that idiot gordon brown!!!

Blimey! I know the recession is affecting things but flipping heck!!! hahah. I'm much more intrigued as to why diesel is now the same or cheaper then petrol everywhere? What have I missed?

How has petrol gone up so much in a week? I havent filled up for nearly 2 weeks, and round me it was only £1.00 a litre and when I looked last night its £1.06 a litre for petrol!! What going on? Havent driven my car much in a week for once as Im now using a train in to london! But still its a rip of!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club