Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Someone Has Scuffed/scraped My Car In Car Park Does Anyone Know How Much This Will Cost To Get Repaired?

DecFiesta2012

Someone had scuffed my car in parking lot tried to look at cctv to no avail does anyone have an idea of what it would cost to repair this scratch?

post-64877-0-36565000-1432511244_thumb.p

Probably only a few quid. Tcut will sort it.

or get a paint repair kit, i got one of those Halfords ones with a load of different grades of wet/dry and tidied up a load of scratches on mine, should work quite well.

Has it gone through the paint? If not try using some Autoglym bug/tar remover (Halfords sell it), I used this to get rid of scuffs on my pickup & it worked a treat.

Failing that could try smart repair company should only be a few quid.

Be prepared:)

I had a similar scratch on my newish Fiesta this year. Initially I thought I would get in touched up without going via the insurance. In the end the dealers wanted to respray the door and panel (as the scratch went to the metal). Prices varied from €1000-€2000 (here is expensive so reduce it by about 30% for the UK level). An unofficial touch up which would have invalidated the warranty was less than €500.

If your car still has some warranty on it (I think bodywork has longer than the mechanical parts) then it may be worth getting it done properly.

It looks like a scuff so just getting it off with polish should be all that's required. Good luck.

Keep the title appropriate please

Glad you got it sorted & was a cheap fix

Cheers! he only wanted £10 I gave him £30

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club