Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost Synchro Bluefin Failure

PaddyWhack

My experience with Superchips is that they play safe with safety limits in their maps compared to other mapping companies. Could just be that the higher output from their remap has been enough to show up a weakness in your particular gearbox without actually having exceeded limits designed in by Ford.

Long time back the later Puma 1.7's had torque limiters put in for 1st gear as a result of gearbox issues. Disconnecting the speedo got round that nicely ;)

• Like 1

Car has been repaired and returned to me. Work done under warranty. Question is, if it was a weak/bad part, do i map it again?..

stick it back on, stop being a wuss. lol

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

i also have bluefin and now my gearbox (after ford fair on way home) started doing this 
not going to first and second car isnt under warranty after june there asking 200 just to strip box ...............................ugh

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club