Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Respray

mrgrumpy88

Anyone have any ideas how much I would be looking at to get my car outside sprayed Aquarius blue.

Anyone have any ideas how much I would be looking at to get my car outside sprayed Aquarius blue.

As an alternative would you consider a vinyl wrap? Just got mine done for £1125

• Like 1

For a decent job with trim removed etc for a full respray. I would not expect much change from £1500-2000

• Like 1

Costing me 500 just to have the bumpers and small trim done off my Range Rover so should imagine full re spray around 1500 to 2000

Ok cheers guys. Best get saving lol.

• Like 1

£1500-2000 youre better off just buying another focus with the colour you want

£1500-2000 youre better off just buying another focus with the colour you want

It's not necessarily that simple...

I've just decided to spend around £3,000 on a car which will now be worth around £3,000 rather than changing my car. I could've traded in and got a newer Focus, or upgraded to an ST.

The problem was I'd had my car since nearly new with just 6k miles on the clock. I know its history. I know it has been very well maintained. I'm emotionally attached to it. I couldn't guarantee I'd be any better off by changing car. Buying a used car of the age I'd be looking at presents a risk. For me, the best choice was to use my money to take a car I know and enjoy and make it better.

• Like 1

I'd go for a vinyl wrap. Have a look for "vinylimage" if you have instagram. Top notch work, I've had woutes from him and he's done work on friends cars. Reasonable prices!

Also, with a vinyl wrap, any scratches can be removed with heat! Less chance of stone chips, it's also removable! :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club