Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Owner In The Making

mills705

When do u pick it up? Mine gets dropped off to me 2mora

7-10 days- its in Carlisle atm so needs to be transported etc. My current car just passed its MOT so thats going on auto trader tonight and flogging it off before this one comes i hope.

Yours come with bluetooth etc? Just done the etis search for mine and it says less blue tooth however the phone button is there for the car on the wheel and dash etc

Mine on etis sais less bluetooth aswell because we have sync so same thing really but ill double check when I get it 2mora and post it on here for you. I'm pretty excited.

im a complete newbie compared to my fiat- the system is much improved version of what I have apparantly.

Really looking forward to getting it delivered now!

I've waited since last Saturday and it's been a long wait but can't wait as evey1 on here's rates the ecoboost and I've got to say on the test drive I was proper smileing also I have my zetec wheels from my white car ready to go strait on

• Like 2

nice, im not really a mod fan- but I think the arm rest could be a good addition to my car.

• Like 1

It can be done I bought 1 from a 2014 titanium and fitted it to my 2012 so will be doing it again

post-61623-0-86319500-1440009721_thumb.j

• Like 2

Looking forward to seeing some pics, good idea keeping the zetec wheels.

Yeh when I sold the car I kept the 17 zetec s alloys but the guy who bought it wouldn't part with the armrest. I fitted lol he loved it,ill have to buy another one will be up loading pictures after wheels fitted and then again after I have the armrest. The armrest whas the idea from a guy on here I think user name stumpy bloke so credit to him.

Yep all good a little different to what I'm use too but a lot quicker than my last car and it put the power down a little different so just need a couple of days to adjust. They didn't give me my matts that I wasn't to happy about how they expect u to drive around with no matts I don't no. But a very nice car and it's has all the bluetooth as I expected and urs will too ill put some pic up in a while.

It got the sync and mykey?

Nice glad you like it! Cant wait to get mine now

Yep sync and my,key here's a couple of quck pics untill I get my wheels on

post-61623-0-00993500-1440095823_thumb.j

post-61623-0-40807300-1440095841_thumb.j

post-61623-0-56574600-1440095864_thumb.j

• Like 1

Will have to double check about my key but I think I see it in settings but has got sync as I have been playing around with it earlier and paired my phone

Nice one. What does the sync actually do? Haha going to sound stupid but I have no idea.

You getting yours has made me impatient!

• Like 1

Nice one. What does the sync actually do? Haha going to sound stupid but I have no idea.

You getting yours has made me impatient!

It allows you to use your phone and entertainment system using your voice.

Mine can understand me but struggles with my wife. :D

It is a bit hit and miss with the voice commands.

It also reads tx messages out loud ill say that might cause a few arguments lol

• Like 1

Also 1st gear dosent seem as tall as other gears is this normal?

Yep normal mate. The gears take a while to get used to.

That's good to know. I heard these engines was noisey but got to say mine pretty quiet, quieter then my 2012 1.4 petrol so I'm pretty happy one thing I have when crusing along and I look down at spedo I'm seem to be going a lot faster than I think

Mine takes off pretty sharply and almost runs away with me, then asks for 2nd gear quite quickly (the arrow comes on the display asking to change gear for efficiency). What amazes me about this engine is the low rpm at 80 or 90mph on the motorway. I have cruise control which I thought would be scary to use but is actually brilliant.

• Like 2

I got to admit that's what I miss about my last car armrest and cruise control.

Yep normal mate. The gears take a while to get used to.

I find it struggles in 5th gear going uphill, where my Clio didn't...but then again, the rpm on the Fiesta is much lower than the Clio. It's no problem to gear down and get the revs up again. I'm actually starting to drive the car a bit harder now that I have ticked over the 1000 miles mark and it puts the Clio to shame.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club