Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Red Edition Fiesta New Headlights With Drl's?

Bross

Hi I'm new to the forum so be nice lol,

Just orderd my new red edition and will be picking it up on Monday/Tuesday!!!!

Dealer told me it's the new "16" model and has drl's and new rear lights, along with a colour screen and a new net pocket!!(didn't get that one).

Can anyone shed any light on this or even better have any pictures of the new changes?

Cheers

The DRL's are standard on most models now - but they're not new.

LED tail lights (not my picture) - new for 2016 models

The net pocket in in the passenger footwell - it's just a little storage net, I'm sure I've seen a picture of it posted on here somewhere - I have one in mine, but not used it for anything yet. My mate has a Fiesta he bought new in July and it has the net in, so I think it's relatively new but not for 2016.

If you have reverse parking sensors then a colour screen is standard - it's not the biggest, but it serves a purpose - I'm not aware of any new changes to the screen for the 2016 model.

The only new thing for 2016 was the rear LED brake lights I believe.

• Like 3

Thanks James!!

The new tail lights are nice, are they defiantly LEDs?

The dealer told me the pocket was in between the two front seats, that's why I didn't really understand but makes a lot more sense knowing that it's in the passenger footwell.

I do have reverse sensors so that would explain the colour screen, is it just for parking sensors or does it make everything colour? Because the screen was the only thing to me that seems very dated, especially for fords, I glanced in the new Mondeo and the screen looked very modern, was shocked to see the pixelated blue on black in the red edition, would love to see a picture of the new screen?!

Can't wait to pick up the car next week and will post some pictures of all the additions I've just mentioned.

Welcome.

Yes the new lights are indeed LED.

Not sure about the new screen, but remember the Fiesta is an older model now, the Mondeo is brand new and much more expensive, so can't really be compared. :)

• Like 1

when you compare the screen in the middle to the competition- corsa etc then its not too bad! The fact you can get a camera, sat nav etc is a bonus compared to these. I only think a 206 might have a better ICE package as theirs is all touchscreen? might need to be corrected on that one...

The new Corsa's have a fairly good Touchscreen. The 208 does too, we had one as a hire car last year in Italy and I found it to be better than the one in my dad's Range Rover. :lol:

I doubt Ford will do much to the Fiesta now until the MK8 comes next year.

Planned launch for the MK8 Fiesta is 2017 ( allegedly )

Well I currently drive a vw scirocco so am used to the touch screen in that so the fiesta is a few steps down compared to that.

Dealer told me yesterday the mk8 will defiantly be 2017, I made sure to ask that question cause didn't want a new one out next year, even though I plan to upgrade every 12 month from now on

• Like 1

The only colour I have on my screen is when I am reversing and the parking sensors pick up an obstacle an amber then red warning appears on the screen. When the radio is on or I adjust the climate control the display is in monochrome.

Found two 2016my ZS's where you can clearly see the larger coloured screen and also the led tail lights.

The screen is no different to my 2015 Tit X.

The only physical change for 2016 was the brake lights.

The screen is no different to my 2015 Tit X.

The only physical change for 2016 was the brake lights.

Yes they come in the Tit, Tit X and all the STs as far as im aware.

They've only introduced it to the Zetec S recently i think because i have a 15 plate Zetec S with factory fitted parking sensors (not the dealer fitted ones) and i still got the standard blue/black matrix display. Not this coloured one.

Ive currently got a Black Edition on order for a Dec pickup (thats when the 9 months is up) and it has this new screen so its a upgrade for me lol.

Can I have your Scirocco please?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club