Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync Apps

matt1981

I've got a March 2014 build fiesta and have an option in the menu called 'sync applications'. Does this mean I have applink?

I'm trying to get spotify to display the track etc with no joy

Have you plugged in to the usb opened the Spotify app and then gone in to sync applications and then find new applications? It can be a big hit and miss for me, I just use Spotify from my phone now via bluetooth and can still control it using radio controls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What phone are you using?

I use iPhone 6 and it works great, as long as I use the original usb cable.

I've got a March 2014 build fiesta and have an option in the menu called 'sync applications'. Does this mean I have applink?

I'm trying to get spotify to display the track etc with no joy

I think it does yes. I have 2015 Zetec with the same. When my phone (Android, SOny Xperia z3) is connected via bluetooth, i go to the apps section on the car and it detects spotify if the app is running on my phone. Only once the app has been signed into though. Then after that the car just automatically opens the app.

amazon music is also supposed to work with it but it crashes everytime I try it.

There's not that many apps available for it, in the UK that is anyway

Cheers everyone I'll have another play around with it. I'm using a nexus 5 which is fully supported according to the ford website. I've tried different combinations of bluetooth, line in and USB but can't get song info to show. Might depend on connecting and then opening and logging into spotify in a certain order then

sync support including updates more complete then the uk version it lets you register with a uk vin

https://www.india.ford.com/owner/sync-support?v=101

edit: having trouble getting the download page to load just a white screen only tried in chrome

edit: internet explorer with active x enabled is needed to download updates

I just got mine, iPhone 6 and i wondered this, I got it working with the USB cable and hitting AUX (it shows up the info) just doesnt like me navigating playlists.

Scottish accents dont work well with voice commands lol

I've given up, tried USB again last night and just says no USB media found and no sync apps installed. Will just have to use bluetooth without the track info and voice control

I've given up, tried USB again last night and just says no USB media found and no sync apps installed. Will just have to use Bluetooth without the track info and voice control

Putting your chassis no in to this Web page will identify whether you have sync 2012 or sync with applink http://www.ford.co.uk/OwnerServices/SYNC-and-Bluetooth-Support/MobileCompatibility#/

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club