Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nokian Line Tyres.

blue flash

I need 2 tyres for my car.I'm looking at nokian line or nokian z line.Anyone have an opinion on them.The car had infinity 05 on the front when I had it.Never buy these tyres,they are death traps in the wet..

Cheers..

I'm pretty sure I read that Nokian were really good winter tyres and used in a lot of european countries where it is law to use winter tyres.

I've seen Nokian tyres with studs and they are supposed to be the best ones.

You won't go wrong with nokian.

Yeah there experts in the winter tyre area but there summer tyres are good & not to be sniffed at.

I've seen Nokian tyres with studs and they are supposed to be the best ones.

Or not, for your purposes. You probably mean something like the hakkapeliitta (sp?) which I think are stud-able tyres (not actually supplied with studs, but you can fit your own), and it is mostly illegal to run them in the UK with the studs in the UK (you'd need actual snow covering the road, or no road to be covered (ie, off road or rallying), for the studs to be legal).

The problem is, however, that they are the full Nordic number, and that usually means they are pretty good on snow and ice, and can be pretty indifferent on the cold and wet roads, and certainly not as good as the tyres intended for the purpose...or even, possibly, the 'compromise' of all-seasons tyres.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club