Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zs Mk7 's' Badge

chappers96

Greetings, fellow Ford fanatics.

I'm just after an honest opinion on the placement of the S badges on my Zetec S Mk7.

I ordered the two badges off amazon UK (came as a pair for a tenner plus 4 quid delivery.) The rear one is adhesive and therefor is a piece of cake to install on the rear of the car. My ZS never had the "Zetec S" badging on the boot (any idea why?) so the S badge simply went where that would have been.

Now I originally wanted the front grill badge to go in line with, and just to the right (when facing the car) of the Ford badge (quite a popular placement.) However, the badge needs to be bolted through the grill, and since it's water tight (and I have zero drilling experience) I wasn't prepared to attempt that. So the front badge ended up on the bottom right of the grill. Pretty easy to install there tbh. The plate behind the badge just tightens around the back of the grill.

So what do you guys reckon? Keep them where they are or go the extra mile and see about drilling the front grill next to the Ford badge?

Cheers.

post-70383-0-03407000-1451992326_thumb.j

post-70383-0-64792100-1451992346_thumb.j

post-70383-0-90726300-1451992371_thumb.j

I like the front one, i've seen many people place them in the small grill next to the ford badge before now.

The rear, personally, i would have placed higher maybe in line with the fiesta badge or not have it at all. I preferred my MK7 ZS de-badged :)

• Like 1

I like the front one, i've seen many people place them in the small grill next to the ford badge before now.

The rear, personally, i would have placed higher maybe in line with the fiesta badge or not have it at all. I preferred my MK7 ZS de-badged :)

Ahh, so you owned a ZS before the ST then- How was the migration to the ST? Worth the extra coin?

Ahh, so you owned a ZS before the ST then- How was the migration to the ST? Worth the extra coin?

2012 Zetec S TDCI so its a pretty good mark up from the 95 bhp slug. The ZS was a great car to drive, handled the road good, but i only ever got 45mpg out of the diesel so thought meh lets get the ST, round town i'm getting a mere 36mpg but easily into the 40's on the back roads and it is a completely different drive. Harsh on some bumps but i don't mind as it sticks in the corners

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club