Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Detailing session on the Fiesta at last

bwoody

I eventually got round to getting a day to work on the paint on the Fiesta, first weekend of decent weather for ages.

Method:
Pressure washed
Wheels treated with CSP Reactive Iron Fe - really good product, worked very well.
Rinsed Wheels
Foamed car with pressure washer (I need to invest in a proper snow foam lance)
Rinsed
Washed with two bucket method
Rinsed
Dried
Clayed with new All Shine Clay Mitt & detailer spray - good product, a lot easier than conventional clay bar
Polished with Meguiars Ultimate Compound by hand
Sealed with Poorboys EX-P polymer sealant by hand

Just got it all done before the light went, still need to seal the wheels and give the interior a clean, but it's not to bad as is. 

20160124_162415_HDR.jpg

20160124_162357_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good!

You're in good hands with the CSP detailing system. I deal with Damian (the owner) on a regular basis and he's great.

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GingerFlame said:

Looking good!

You're in good hands with the CSP Detailing system. I deal with Damian (the owner) on a regular basis and he's great.

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

Thanks Kieran i bought a couple of their product at Christmas after you recommended them, I got the gloss spritzer too but not had a chance to try it yet.

Next wash I'll use it now that the paint is clayed and sealed.

If you clay the paint it'll remove the sealant, claying even damages ceramic coating such as that on my car

Use the wax spritzer neat (don't dilute) and look at the quality of gloss and protection!

I have absolutely tonnes of CSP products now, they're the best value for money & they're aimed at professionals such as myself

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GingerFlame said:

If you clay the paint it'll remove the sealant, claying even damages ceramic coating such as that on my car

Use the wax spritzer neat (don't dilute) and look at the quality of gloss and protection!

I have absolutely tonnes of CSP products now, they're the best value for money & they're aimed at professionals such as myself

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

Yeah I know that about clay removing the sealant :) I did that prior to polishing and sealing the car today. Only tend to clay about twice a year.

Cool I will give the spritzer a shot neat, what is the protection etc like with it diluted?

CSP certainly seem really good, I have spoken to Damian on the phone, as he called me about my order - very personal customer service, which is very rare these days.

• Like 1

The spritzer can be diluted as far as 10ml to 740ml of water. But I'd only use that as a drying aid on an unprotected car. Use it neat and I've had it applied upto 3 months before degredation!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GingerFlame said:

The spritzer can be diluted as far as 10ml to 740ml of water. But I'd only use that as a drying aid on an unprotected car. Use it neat and I've had it applied upto 3 months before degredation!

Cool - 3 months protection is amazing from a spray wax!

Cool - 3 months protection is amazing from a spray wax!

Its a wax spritzer.. no wax content as far as I'm aware ;) CSP products are truly unique and revolutionary

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club