Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What wiper blades?

Patrico777

Bosch aero 👍

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Another vote for the Bosch Aerotwins.

Have a look on wiperblades.co.uk and put in your car details and it will come up with the right size. Just find the number of the pack of wipers you want and have a search online, I've found amazon to be a bit cheaper! 

It's 22" & 16" for the front

The back I couldn't tell you as I just replace the rubber, dewipering soon thanks to KILLALLWIPERS imminent release kit!

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

If they're cheap aero knock offs don't buy them, they'll destroy your windscreen. I made this mistake on my own fiesta :)

i got cheap silicone ones off eBay work great and last longer than rubber blades 

Till they start putting grooves into the windscreen

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Either go with original Ford ones or Bosch aero.  Like many others, I've tried quite a few different cheaper brands in the hope of finding an equivalent but they're either rubbish to start with or don't lost very long. However what I will say, the last couple of rear Bosch wipers I got didn't last very long so now I use a Valeo on the rear and it's a much better wipe and lasted longer so far.

Had mine off a chap off eBay and had them for the last few years and 100%, just like the ones i spent stupid money on before.

26'' and 15'' here is the link. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190581059284?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

amazon. Bought two sets at £8 each but I've noticed that in the days since I bought them they've gone up almost £2 a set! 

image.png

When replacing my windscreen wipers (including rear), I went with genuine Ford wipers. I found them to be cheaper (only by a few quids) and they're quite durable.

For the fronts I last got some Lucas ones.. Not the best result tbh! Will be going back to Bosch next time.

My spring went in my mk6 rear wiper arm so replaced it with a smooth arm.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/230888581924?_mwBanner=1

Looks much better and clears more screen than the original.

Wiper Blades are same as a Clio so when I replace the blade I'll be fitting a Bosch.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club