Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need help with lowering my fiesta

Fezzza98

Looking to lower my fiesta but dont know whats the best out there?

I still want some comfort while driving but dont mind some noise etc, ive heard coilovers are good when it comes to looks but arent the best for comfort. I was looking at just buying lowering springs but dont know what manufactuerer and what size etc. Can anyone help me out? 

image.jpeg

If it's just for looks then coilovers are a bit ott, you can get a cheap set but, you get what you pay for.

can get springs that drop it 20-50mm

Eibach, H&R or mountune's Eibach are what I would look at, mountune's drop it the least.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarksST said:

If it's just for looks then coilovers are a bit ott, you can get a cheap set but, you get what you pay for.

can get springs that drop it 20-50mm

eibach, H&R or mountune's eibach are what I would look at, mountune's drop it the least.

What would you recommend? 50mm would be low which i would like but whats it like while driving? hard to get around?

My old fiesta was lowered not sure how much but quite much have alook on picture and it was nightmare to drive speed bumps I needed to drive to side on bump i want to lower my current fiesta but not that much you can feel every single little bump or hole and if you care about your car you will look out always for potholes like me and not concetration on road 100% that what it is like to drive with lowered car not nice but looks good

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Make sure you look to get decent dampers and progressive springs - depending on the mileage of the car its probably best to swap out the stock shock if they are past their best, I was looking at lowering mine at some point but I wouldn't drop more than 40mm - don't forget to factor in the additional cost of insurance.

9 hours ago, Patrico777 said:

My old fiesta was lowered not sure how much but quite much have alook on picture and it was nightmare to drive speed bumps I needed to drive to side on bump i want to lower my current fiesta but not that much you can feel every single little bump or hole and if you care about your car you will look out always for potholes like me and not concetration on road 100% that what it is like to drive with lowered car not nice but looks good

image.jpeg

Was this taken at Westwood Cross near Broadstairs by any chance?

• Like 1

i just purchased lowering springs for my titanium got them from Fordpartsuk and they gave a good price :) £155 delivered lowers car 30mm and are Eibach 

as your car is already Zetec S (red edition) you car is already lowered 10 or 15mm (cant remember) so you would be dropping 15mm lower than you are atm with the 30mm springs you can get Eibach Red Lines which take it lower and lowers rear more too :) 

ps i chose these ones as i didnt want to ruin ride comfort too much but didnt like the wheel gap :) hope this helps 

2 hours ago, JSMarsden said:

Was this taken at Westwood Cross near Broadstairs by any chance?

Yeaaah lol it was 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patrico777 said:

What you from broadstairs is well

Nope travel from Manchester to kent at least once a month (3 times this month!) and stay around St Nicholas area haha. Small world.... even smaller when I do 600mile round trips all the time :biggrin::biggrin: Thats the reason Ill be doing about 20,000 miles a year but luckily motorway miles wont be too hard on the little thing! 

Yeaah what you doing here anyway if you do not mind asking

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club