Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey guys!

RSChris

Hey guys! I'm Chris and hopefully mid this week I'll be picking up my first car! A sexy Zetec S Black Edition! Can't wait to have fun in it, just a shame about having a black box in it :/ so how is everyone?

• Like 1

Hi & welcome :) Just grin a bear the black box until next year :p

20 hours ago, RSChris said:

Hey guys! I'm Chris and hopefully mid this week I'll be picking up my first car! A sexy Zetec S Black Edition! Can't wait to have fun in it, just a shame about having a black box in it :/ so how is everyone?

Welcome!

Nice choice of car, i'm guessing this is your first car and first year of insurance? My first year/car I had a black box fitted by "Insure the box" didn't have any curfews etc, but obviously told you if you're driving was good or not, if you were good - you got bonus miles added to your policy, which was pointless for me as I didn't do anywhere near 6000 miles in my first year.

Just make sure you get the first year's NCB as mine when down by half, and then half again the next year, after two years you won't need a box policy to feel like you're always being monitored. Lets face it, you're gonna put your foot down at some point and drive around during "traffic" hours.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club