Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"S" Badge Bargain

paul950

Bought from Aliexpress, good quality and looks OEM, took about 12 days to arrive and at £2.81 delivered it beats the £10 for the same one on amazon

TIP: use Loctite 343 to stop threaded bar possibly coming loose due to vibration.

IMG_20160206_174955.thumb.jpg.0b31c26f62IMG_20160208_122338.thumb.jpg.ca2db12f0aIMG_20160208_121804.thumb.jpg.0b539c8bc1

• Like 2

Nice find, how much did your Viper security cost altogether by the way?

Nice S badge I've not seen them before, I'm very tempted.

Not to be rude, but yours is on upside down,

Compare it to an ST/RS badge and the slightly longer end is on the lower left.

1 hour ago, Maxxxykins said:

Nice find, how much did your Viper security cost altogether by the way?

Not cheap................£820 with mobile fitting but I did add on the remote start and tilt sensor.

2 hours ago, RAIDER32 said:

Nice S badge I've not seen them before, I'm very tempted.

Not to be rude, but yours is on upside down,

Compare it to an ST/RS badge and the slightly longer end is on the lower left.

LOL .................. Not a problem as I can rotate it as it`s not glued.........phew :whistling1:

Link to where I ordered it

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/S-Chrome-Metal-Car-Front-Hood-Grille-Emblem-Badge-Rear-Trunk-Car-Stickers-Car-Styling-For/32550028136.html

1455802985436-1870197380.jpg

Edited by paul950
Badge not upside down now
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Darranw said:

Thought about buying off there but thought it was a bit dodge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, so I used a credit card I have which has a low maximum spend and it was only £2.81 as my first purchase

Ah that's ok so if it goes t*ts up with your purchase Least your covered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say you have a stunning car in terms of appearance. I can tell the vehicle shines already, but have you thought of clay-baring (if necessary), polishing and waxing your car to give a more reflective shine? (Assuming you haven't already.)

You can buy a machine buffer fairly inexpensively to DIY.

I have to say though, that S badge has added the cherry on top of your already appealing vehicle. Sweet job! :)

40 minutes ago, Obnoxious said:

I have to say you have a stunning car in terms of appearance. I can tell the vehicle shines already, but have you thought of clay-baring (if necessary), polishing and waxing your car to give a more reflective shine? (Assuming you haven't already.)

You can buy a machine buffer fairly inexpensively to DIY.

I have to say though, that S badge has added the cherry on top of your already appealing vehicle. Sweet job! :)

Thanks for the compliment :smile:

I bought it new in October 2015 and in December I had a GETECHNIC Detail clean & C1 Crystal Lacquer applied (5 year warranty), the photos at the top were taken about 3 weeks after it was last cleaned (due to weather/shift work) I try to clean it weekly

IMG_20151211_094200.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, paul950 said:

Thanks for the compliment :smile:

I bought it new in October 2015 and in December I had a GETECHNIC Detail clean & C1 Crystal Lacquer applied (5 year warranty), the photos at the top were taken about 3 weeks after it was last cleaned (due to weather/shift work) I try to clean it weekly

IMG_20151211_094200.jpg

Thanks for your reply and the additional photo! :D

Ofcourse, it can be quite tedious to clean in the winter and I apologise if my last post was a little picky, haha.

Your car does shine exceptionally in my opinion from your last photo and seems like a desirable motor, even for those not in the know about cars. I love it haha.

Sweet ride haha! :)

No offense taken at all, lol.

I actually like cleaning the car but I work permanent nights and in the winter months I either run out of light by the time I get my ar*e out of bed or the weather is just to crap to clean the car.

• Like 1

6577662635b4839c2930e4e4e18dc7a9.jpg

where is best to get these?

12 minutes ago, Shelby - Fiesta Zetec S said:

6577662635b4839c2930e4e4e18dc7a9.jpg

where is best to get these?

What these? Would be better if you describe ?

• 1 month later...
On 17 February 2016 at 11:11 AM, paul950 said:

LOL .................. Not a problem as I can rotate it as it`s not glued.........phew :whistling1:

Link to where I ordered it

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/S-Chrome-Metal-Car-Front-Hood-Grille-Emblem-Badge-Rear-Trunk-Car-Stickers-Car-Styling-For/32550028136.html

1455802985436-1870197380.jpg

I have order the exact same S badge for my Zetec S Black Edition.

What is the best way to fit it? 

Thanks!

I put a bit of Loctite 343 on the end of the bar thread  that screws into the "S" and then position where you want the badge on your grill and I found there is enough room to hold the nut through the grill to screw onto the threaded bar by rotating the "S" until tight.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, paul950 said:

I put a bit of Loctite 343 on the end of the bar thread  that screws into the "S" and then position where you want the badge on your grill and I found there is enough room to hold the nut through the grill to screw onto the threaded bar by rotating the "S" until tight.

Thanks! :)

• 3 years later...

Does anyone know where to get an S line badge for the back? The EcoBoost original badge doesn't do the car justice! 

16 hours ago, Caz1111 said:

Does anyone know where to get an S line badge for the back? The EcoBoost original badge doesn't do the car justice! 

You can get a genuine one from eBay (amongst other places) both new and used. I’ve found one seller offering new genuine ones for £26.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F192075778683

I’m sure that’ll look great on your car, let us know how it goes. All the best. 🙂

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club