Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Power upgrades?

MattSpindley

Hi,

I'm new to this and was am trying to make my mind on what to do. I'm buying a fiesta zetec S next month but unsure whether to her a mk6 or mk7.. I want something I can increase the power as much as possible and don't know what is best or has more options? 

Thanks,

Matt.

Zetec S, and power upgrades in the same sentence? . . . Hmmm. How much moneyyy do you have?

• Like 1

Zetec S, and power upgrades in the same sentence? . . . Hmmm. How much moneyyy do you have?

I don't understand that mate? Haha

The 1.0 ecoboost 125 ZS can be pushed to run over 200bhp

Wouldn't you call that a power upgrade? [emoji14]

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Hi,

I'm new to this and was am trying to make my mind on what to do. I'm buying a fiesta zetec S next month but unsure whether to her a mk6 or mk7.. I want something I can increase the power as much as possible and don't know what is best or has more options? 

Thanks,

Matt.

Go for a 1.0 7.5 ecoboost mate

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

They can be pushed to 200bhp if you have a load of money and don't want longevity or reliability...  I wouldn't run a daily that high personally lol. :tongue: 

Seems a bit of an odd choice though, if you've got the budget for a mk7 1.0 ecoboost, why would you chose a mk6 1.6!? :unsure:   Be the Mk7 for me easily!

33 minutes ago, GingerFlame said:

Go for a 1.0 7.5 ecoboost mate

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

Definitely, 7.5 140 Zetec S.   

• Like 1

Or get the 125 with no road tax and map it to 140+ & not look like your car is wearing lipstick ;)

• Like 4

125 all the way, bags of fun :)

• Like 2

If you want to increase the power then get a car with a turbo as it will respond more drastically to induction kits, exhausts and remaps.

Mountune get the 1.0 ecoboost engine up to 165bhp and I bet there are tuners out there who can do even better. Only downside is a fair bit of upgraded stuff is needed to release more power.

• Like 3

If you want to increase the power then get a car with a turbo as it will respond more drastically to induction kits, exhausts and remaps.

Mountune get the 1.0 ecoboost engine up to 165bhp and I bet there are tuners out there who can do even better. Only downside is a fair bit of upgraded stuff is needed to release more power.

Pumaspeed have taken the 1.0 to 207bhp :)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, GingerFlame said:

I don't understand that mate? Haha

The 1.0 ecoboost 125 ZS can be pushed to run over 200bhp

Wouldn't you call that a power upgrade? emoji14.png

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

Oh I thought he meant the original Zetec with the 1.6 NA engine. Haha I'm old, I'm not upto date with all these different models and what the names mean. I just refer to Ecoboost as that, and Zetec as that, sorry. lol

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club