Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Two Years Today!!

TomsFocus

Well, it's exactly 2 years today since I bought the Focus, had our ups and downs but we're still together which is the important part. :biggrin:

ckDoddL.jpg

FkACL3v.jpg

551vyBv.jpg

Planning to keep it until at least February next year as well.  Obviously a lot can happen in the meantime so nothings set in stone.  But I'll be passing the quarter century in Feb so looking to buy something else for my midlife crisis. :laugh:  Unsure what currently though...been shocked by prices of stuff recently, things aren't depreciating as quickly as I'd hoped!!

• Like 2

Looks nice, shame about the engine! :tongue:

Mk3 Titanium X Ecoboost perhaps?

Completely agree, should've gone for the 2.0 TDCi when I bought it, although it's now quicker than the 2.0 with the remap...  However with the driving I do now, a petrol is the way to go for the next one.

Sadly the Mk3 TX are still well out of budget, and the Fiesta isn't really big enough, or smooth-riding enough for my dodgy insides which is a shame!  So it's likely the next car won't be a Ford.  :ohmy:  I'll just have to see what's about for the budget when the time comes really. :wacko:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club