Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Diabled drivers/Mobility drivers Poll

Joss max

Disabled driver and mobility scheme and private disabled drivers  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a disabled driver? Private vehicel or Mobility scheme. Would you be interested in a dedicated disabled drivers section?

• Yes
    • No
    • If you are a disabled driver would you be interested in a disabled drivers section? Yes
    • No

As a disabled driver and user of the Mobility scheme, I was wondering if there are any other such drivers on FOC forums?

I was thinking of doing a section on disabled drivers of ford vehicles, whether Private or mobility scheme.

So please fill in the poll so I can gauge if it is something worth doing for our members.

Joss, why do need your own section? Im sure there would be uproar if we set up an able bodied section. This sort of thing along with one sided racism drives me absolutely nuts. Personally i hope this thread gets removed as i will not be the only person who is offended by it.

Its one thing to have a general chat about it in the available forums such as 'General Chat' but a dedicated section for disabled users is out of order.

• Like 1

In the interest of this discussion not getting out of hand I will be locking the thread.

I feel this site already has too many forum categories and I think they should be reduced rather than added to if anything.

However, as with all potential new sections, please start a thread where you can discuss everything related to disabled driving and motability, then if it is a success and growing too big for a single thread we can discuss if it is worth creating a new section.

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club