Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 Focus Titanium 1.5 Tdci 120

B0D0

Hello all,

I am Bodo, I live in Spain and since 29/12/2016 I am the proud owner of a Focus Titanium 1.5 Tdci.

The car has the usual Titanium kit (this may differ from country to country) plus some extras:

BiXenon Adaptive lights, Convenience Pack (Acive Park Assist, Front and rear parking sensors, Powerfold door mirrors with puddle lights, Global closing, 1 shot Up/Down windows),  17'' Rims, Satnav with Sync 3 and 9 Sony Speakers, Reversing camera, Door protectors, 16'' spare wheel, smokers pack and it comes with 7 years warranty or 100.000 km.

Before I had from new a Fiesta Titanium 1.6 Tdci 95 (nov 2013) and there is a big difference in some aspects between the 2. I've done only  500 ish km with the Focus and I am happy with it.

Thx for reading and I will read you around.DSC_3076.JPGDSC_3269.JPGDSC_3267.JPGDSC_3361.JPG

• Like 2

Very, very, very nice car. May we know the price?

Στάλθηκε από το XT1032 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

On 1/6/2017 at 7:25 PM, dezwez said:

Hi Welcome

Thx!

On 1/7/2017 at 4:34 PM, famas said:

Very, very, very nice car. May we know the price?

Στάλθηκε από το XT1032 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thx mate.

Without discounts as is, 26.320 € and after discounts 21.220€. Because it was end of the year they offered me 20.000€ but after a bit of haggling they dropped the  price to: 19.500 €. 

I think it is a very good price and I'm very happy with it and with the car.

The car was brand new, 8km on the clock and it was built on the 7/october/2016. It is not a showroom car or what we have here in Spain a km0 type car.

If you want to see more photos I've done an album, although not many interior shots. After i wash the car i will take some photos of the inside and I will try a review video when i get a sunny day. 

On 1/8/2017 at 9:47 AM, WES180 said:

Welcome to the site Bodo!:smile:

Thx! 

3 hours ago, JIMMWX said:

Welcome :)

Very Nice car that, love the color and alloys.

Thx a lot. In the sun it looks even better because of the metal flakes in the paint. The rims I like them a lot, but the brake pads are too soft and i have to clean them often. And the tyres are a  bit on the expensive side. But hey the rims look good ;).

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club