Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine oil quantity

Hichem

Hi,

Focus ecoboost 1L 3 cylinder 125hp ,

Can anyone tell me Engine oil quantity,,for this type of engine,,please refer to how much oil you are using in every oil changing and not to the manual.

Thanks a lot.

13 minutes ago, Hichem said:

Hi,

Focus ecoboost 1L 3 cylinder 125ch din,

Can anyone tell me Engine oil quantity,,for this type of engine,,please refer to how much oil you are using in every oil changing and not to the manual.

Thanks a lot.

it should say in the owners manual how much oil is required 4.1ltr on the ford site :smile:

Why not use the data in the owners guide?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1979Damian said:

thats what i thought lol

so if the book says 4.1 ltr but you actually use 4.2 ltr is that 0.1 ltr difference going to ruin your life or something ?

;-)

actually it states 4.6 inc filter change on etis, but 4.5 is enough.

thats what i thought lol

so if the book says 4.1 ltr but you actually use 4.2 ltr is that 0.1 ltr difference going to ruin your life or something ?

;-)

The problem is that ford is putting 4,5 ltr,, and saying that it's the true specification for such engine,,i showed them the owners guide but still saying that the book is wrong !!! And every time i check the oil level i found that it exceeds the maximum,,and beleive me 0,5ltr is not a small add for a 3 cylinder engine

The problem is that ford is putting 4,5 ltr,, and saying that it's the true specification for such engine,,i showed them the owners guide,,but still saying that the book is wrong,,and every time i check the oil level i found that it exceed the maximum !!!

That's why i wanted an advice from a same car owner,,i don't trust ford Car dealership in my country

actually it states 4.6 inc filter change on etis, but 4.5 is enough.

With 4,5ltr,,,oil level is exceeding the maximum by about 1 centimeter !!! Have you tried to check it ?

yes i have thanks. thats the quantiry as per ford specifications. and yes it may show slightly higher but that is within the design tolerences of the 1.0 ecoboost engine. there are slight differences depending on month and year of manufacture. . that difference has no oil blow by effect. get your d#aler to refer you to the relevant tsb.

• Like 3

yes i have thanks. thats the quantiry as per ford specifications. and yes it may show slightly higher but that is within the design tolerences of the 1.0 ecoboost engine. there are slight differences depending on month and year of manufacture. . that difference has no oil blow by effect. get your d#aler to refer you to the relevant tsb.

Thank you

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club