Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrade focus lx 51 plate 6000cd

Sparky007

Hi,  can I get some knowledge please as I would like to replace my 6000cd radio Head unit with a after market touchscreen head unit. I am getting puzzled as to size of head unit to replace in to the cavity of where the 6000cd head unit was housed. My 6000cd is  double din and the shape of head unit is oblong/ Square not oval. Can anyone advise please on size specs and brand name units to buy that will fit straight in to cavity. Thanks.

You need a spacer kit to adapt the recess to a true double din size as the standard recess is larger than a standard fit.
A tidier option is to replace the whole dash fascia with a true double din version.
The only downside of doing so would be the loss of the ash/coin tray under the lighter socket.
Doing this will allow you to fit any commercial model of double din radio (a loom adaptor and remote interface are also required that are relevant to match the radio to the car).

Sent from my SM-G930F

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club