Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi all

Jamie Jay

:unsure:

Hello, i jst want to ask a question and if anyone can help me, Im looking for a DTM front splitter for my mk4 fiesta and was wondering if anyone may know someone whos selling one or wher i can get one on the cheep, iv search verious web sites and im lookin at around £80 for one and i was wondering if i could get one any cheeper ????? kind regards, cheers Jay.

Pains me to say this (only becasue i'm a die-hard original Ford parts man only! :P) but i believe a Seat Leon Cupra R (the 2005-06 shape,if that's right?) standard front splitter can be made to fit a Mk4 Fiesta and will look quite nice :) i'm sure you can get them for about £30 from Seat parts counter

from looking at other forums i think that is the case FMC.

OP, try out UKfiestanetwork with your question, loads more MK4 peeps on there to help you :)

Pains me to say this (only becasue i'm a die-hard original Ford parts man only! :P) but i believe a Seat Leon Cupra R (the 2005-06 shape,if that's right?) standard front splitter can be made to fit a Mk4 Fiesta and will look quite nice :) i'm sure you can get them for about £30 from Seat parts counter

i think you're right. fast ford did a feature on them awhile back. i was thinking of getting one but my car doesn't sit low enough to make the splitter look good.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club