Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Might try this Dashcam being with rear camera,what you think.

jace1969

I have one the same sort of fitting and works A1 and fits nice and don't look massive and out of place but i like the idea of the

rear little camera and works with picture in picture,what you think of the item.....Link below.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162383315227?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Also all works on 1 camera/sd card so no more wires for power etc just 1 wire for the camera.

8 hours ago, jace1969 said:

I have one the same sort of fitting and works A1 and fits nice and don't look massive and out of place but i like the idea of the

rear little camera and works with picture in picture,what you think of the item.....Link below.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162383315227?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Is nice 👍

They have them on amazon for £10 cheaper.https://www.amazon.co.uk/REXING-V1P-Degree-Vehicle-Dashboard/dp/B01K7T88ZW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1488782533&sr=8-2&keywords=rexing+dash+cam

Just so easy to sort the rear camera out as i aint got a rear camera but don't want more power cables running everywhere.

Does a lot on here have rear camera and if so is it on 24/7 on a timer turn off like 5 mins.

I only have front cam and only on when ignition is on through Hardwired kit,thinking of doing my front one 24/7.

Also a lot don't have a battery so you need it on 24/7.

Ok i hope some one can help me on this option i have as there are a few.

First would you buy a dual camera dash cam,the one as i put on here so records onto same card but rear is only 480 in quality or is there better ones.

2....Would you just put another camera in the back window off ignition and timer delay to turn off.

3....being i have pre-facelift  fiesta no rear cigi lighter and would want it off ignition (if i use another camera option) is there anywhere in the boot to wire to.

Dont want to run live wire all around the car when the boot is closer 'Hence' the reason the link on here,all off same camera in front.

Edit.........Looking deep into this not a lot of dual camera that the rear one is good quality so going towards my mobius.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club