Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Roof Box?

Banana Co

Hey all, so when I purchased the Fiesta I knew i'd be looking at a roof box in order to use the car on holidays. We often go camping so i'm looking to get as large a roof box as possible, however I don't want to make the car look stupid or make it unsafe with excessive overhang.

Does anyone have any suggestions on sizes or indeed good value roof boxes?

(I already have some bars!)

For example, this looks like a good deal but it seems quite long? Roof Box

I'm not in a position to recommended a specific roofbox but I would recommend the company http://www.roofbox.co.uk for range, price and customer service.

(Note that it's not the same URL as the Ultraplast you post - they've just added a '1' in front and look decidedly dodgy to me what with their UK office being based in a block of flats)

Take a tape measure to your car and see if you can determine roughly how long/wide a 'normal' looking box might look like then see what's available around that size. Remember to factor in room for bike carriers if they might be needed too (you might struggle with more than one though).

Thanks, i've used roofbox.co.uk before, thats where i got the bars and fittings, that said they insist on using terrible couriers, both orders i've had have had issues.

The other site do seem very cheap, kind of tempted to take a gamble, order with my CC and i'll be protected if they balls it up or are dodgy.

That's a shame about the courier aspect. Always annoying when a retailer you want to like lets it (and you!) down by aspects such as that. You want to vote with your wallet but then it can feel like you're cutting your nose off to spite your face!

True, that said they have pretty decent customer support, think if i did order with them again i'd insist on a different courier!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club