Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear mobius camera and running wire?

jace1969

Just put a mobius cam in the top of the rear window but as the hatch opens you have to leave play for it so from there how have you done it

as it looks like it has to go on top of the seal as under would cut the wire,its just from the hatch to the side of the seat.

As mine is going to go under console to power point by gear stick which is on Hardwire/ignition setup.

Get a sticky pad cable clip and fix it to the top of the metal part of the tailgate. This leaves less hanging cable.

15 hours ago, karl46 said:

Get a sticky pad cable clip and fix it to the top of the metal part of the tailgate. This leaves less hanging cable.

I think that is the only option what i can see,there seems to be a lot on here going with the rear camera as well.

As you said leave that bit of play,just was seeing if anyone put it some how to the roof so then it don't move.

I routed mu cable from the fuse board up the "A post" and tucked it under the headlining. Any excess was put under the headlining leaving just enough to reach the camera when the tailgate was open.

3 hours ago, karl46 said:

I routed mu cable from the fuse board up the "A post" and tucked it under the headlining. Any excess was put under the headlining leaving just enough to reach the camera when the tailgate was open.

I was going to do it that way but i have a hardwire kit running to a power point so i just remove the gear plastic surround and just slot a 2 way

power point into the 1 and run it under to the back seat and under that then up the pillow into hatch,both off ignition and double fused 2amp.

So all through 1 hardwire kit.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club