Do Not Sell My Personal Information

To anyone considering venturing out in the snow...

FMC

I got a shovel before Xmas from B&Q for about £15 but there were some lovely Wilkinson Sword ones up around the £30 mark, plenty left too. Saying that, waiting till 3 weeks after the snow has started isn't probably the wisest choice. ;)

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonny87

• Michael P

• Flic

• KeithC

Top Posters In This Topic

lower the tone why don't ya. Cheer up Piggy and get over yourself :)

bye bye just goes to show he is only young :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lower the tone why don't ya. Cheer up Piggy and get over yourself :)

bye bye just goes to show he is only young :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You talking to me or Piggy lol? :lol:

Just been over the road to check on my car - still stuck in the snow. Melt please!!!!!

Well, it's snowed here and the wife needs the Fiesta tomorrow, so it looks like it's going to be a pretty hectic journey to work in the morning. Snow, 340bhp and rear wheel drive is not a good combination.

We finally has serious snowfall here friday night saturday morning, it never snows here that much but my god it belted down for a good 8 hours and we were all snowed in, today i had to venture out and the snow had become compacted on our street and i didnt really want to take the fiesta. I had no choice though as i needed my meds and decided to try it, the fiesta performed like a trooper, I thought to myself, if clarkson says its a great beach assault craft then surly i can get up this icy street, and it did, no worries, straight past the abandoned corsa's and puntos saxo and even a merc!

Good ol fiesta zetec S

Yeh, its getting dare i say it ... Boring ... now :lol:

And your council has no grit left!

Well, it's snowed here and the wife needs the Fiesta tomorrow, so it looks like it's going to be a pretty hectic journey to work in the morning. Snow, 340bhp and rear wheel drive is not a good combination.

Well, no hectic journey anyway. Couldn't even get off the drive. Speaking to my boss, it's absolute chaos out there, motorways shut, cars scattered all over the place, I'm better off where I am.

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

5.jpg

Definitely better off leaving the M where it is Keith ;)

Lovely pics btw B)

Definitely better off leaving the M where it is Keith ;)

Lovely pics btw B)

too right, even if I could get anywhere, knowing my luck there would be some idiot coming the other way taking pictures out of the window on his moblie and run straight into me. ;)

too right, even if I could get anywhere, knowing my luck there would be some idiot coming the other way taking pictures out of the window on his moblie and run straight into me. ;)

:lol:

It's started snowing here now too - and there's nothing other than snow reports on the BBC24 news channel - they even reckon parts of the Scottish Highlands will see temps as low as -20°C this week! :o

It was showing -12°C on my brother's dashboard when he got home from nightshift yesterday morning!!

North Manchester had a couple inches over the weekend so no drama there but this morning i woke up to around 6 inches of snow on top of the ice that was left. After snow all morning probably about 8 inches generaly now and over a foot in places where it has drifted. Fiesta is well and truly stuck for now front difusser is starting to catch the snow. Decided not to venture anywhere today.

nice 1 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now now :lol: :lol:

It's been snowing for a few hours now. The first snow I've seen since I got back from China. So happy! :D

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

It's started snowing here now too - and there's nothing other than snow reports on the BBC24 news channel - they even reckon parts of the Scottish Highlands will see temps as low as -20°C this week! :o

It was showing -12°C on my brother's dashboard when he got home from nightshift yesterday morning!!

The scaremongering on news24 is just excellent! bring it!

Bright blue skies today, freezing though :lol:

Same here, been no higher than -2C, perfect conditions on the ground for some snowy havok :D

Excellent. Its just got to come a couple of hundred miles south and the capital will shut down. Excellent News!!! :)

Ooh, also saw some Fiestas over there, with the different grille, a saloon model as well as one in yellow!

3-2.jpg

AHHHHHHHHH!

You're letting all the heat out!!!!!!

The cold is getting into your house Keith!!!

AHHHH!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club