Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cost of new flexi pipe

Nantucket

I have a 2005 Mondeo LX, it has just passed the Mot, but with an advisory, it needs a new front flexi pipe.

I have had a quote from the MOT man for £149, should I take it?

Plus my lights front and back flicker at idle speed, what do you reckon!

Hi Adrian,  I usually find on these forums unless somebody replies, nobody replies.  I do hope somebody replies as I am taking the car in tomorrow to Slo Sit and would  have liked to know if I was being stung or not.  Should have kept the Volvo!!

I wholeheartedy withdraw the last reference to the Volvo.     Apologees to all concerned.

29 minutes ago, Nantucket said:

wholeheartedy withdraw the last reference to the Volvo.     Apologees to all concerned

Why ? my Ford Focus Mk2 ST and the RS( and every one else's)  is a 2.5 Volvo engine. A superb engine never let me down and moded to 340 BHP. As for your pipe with fitting and VAT probably about right with modern day prices nothings cheep nowadays

Many thanks Gizza 11, least I know Im not getting ripped off.  Never knew about the Volvo engines, but then the auto world always surprises me, one reason I love it so much.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club