Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Retrofit auto lights on a 2015 Ford Focus

Rotty281175

40 minutes ago, Jenko5 said:

I'm haven trouble with my emergency assistance, its not working, is it located in the interior mirror? any help would be great thanks 

Instead of crashing another topic with an unrelated problem, please start a new topic. Thank you.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ab107308399acee6dae26edfcd1c6318144910c89fe46656de77e0c563cda800I have a 2015 Ford Focus Zetec S I have just purchased a auto headlights switch and i have the software Focccus to set it up on auto headlight and i have a black module by my rear view mirror can anybody help"
Screenshot_20170523-210301.jpg.b219a18a4e915d9a37d71cb3853d6cb2.jpg
20170523_210939.thumb.jpg.f9173420541ee0133dec26c2356b2b0a.jpg
Hi m8 im on trying to do the same , did you get it sorted ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, Pabz0804 said:

Hi Ian is the USB Auto Switch Modified unit the best choice to go for?

Yes, it's fully functional and reliable compared to WiFi or bluetooth for programming modules. 

11 minutes ago, iantt said:

Yes, it's fully functional and reliable compared to WiFi or Bluetooth for programming modules. 

Legend... thanx 

What's RTS Relay alll about for the auto unit, is it best to get the switched one?

Only used the switched one so can't comment how good the auto switching one is . 

1 hour ago, iantt said:

Only used the switched one so can't comment how good the auto switching one is . 

Thanx Ian 👍🏼

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

hi Iantt,

i have a focus 1.5tdci 2015 plate and want to complete this retrofit would you happen to know whether my model would have any of the items to complete this job?

i have purchased the switch and also have the sensor and the software to enable??

cheers Darren 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2018 at 9:25 AM, mik nav said:

Hi m8 im on trying to do the same , did you get it sorted ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hello, did you get it work?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have the answer to your question, but what I will say is this: autolights should NOT have to be retrofitted. It infuriates me that Ford only offers autolights on the higher, more expensive models. In the interests of safety, autolights should be on ALL cars, and not something a customer should pay more for. I often forget to turn my lights on at night when leaving a lit area in my 2014 Focus because it's easily overlooked due to the visibility being provided by street lamps. It is SO damn dangerous and Ford should not have compromised on this very important safety aspect for the sake of making extra money. Disgraceful.

Also, Ford doesn't offer parking sensors on lower models (another safety feature), yet on a Toyota Yaris from 1998 (1998?!) they come as standard. Autolights come as standard as well on Vauxhall Astras from as way back as 2005, so why can't Ford do the same? I'm annoyed lol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club