Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ford fault codes the full list

artscot79

• 3 weeks later...

hi i see on my ford Test  DTC  #01 C200-00 / #02 C199-00 /#03 C100-00 /#04 F006-16 plz if anyone can explain me if something is wrong in my car 

• 3 weeks later...

got a ford focus st3 2012 dtc e10100 can anyone help 

How did you obtain that code?
If via dash check then it's meaningless plus too many numbers for a true dtc.
You need a proper code reader to get accurate readings.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

i do not have "none" in dtc code menu i have a number (010181)... what is that mean!!??

• 1 month later...

Ford Focus 2009 2.0L automatic Engine Malfunction DTC 02E11 what does this code mean.  Engines runs but obviously I don't want to drive it until I find out what this code means.

Any help as local ford garage unhelpful so far.

• 1 month later...

Hallo,

My dad asked my to find the fault codes for his FORD FOCUS 1.4 benzine, year 1999, combi MK1, DNW. Am I in the right site?

Thank you so much!

• 1 month later...

hi there recently bought a 2009 ford focus everything been great then all of a sudden the engine management light keeps coming on now i been googling and found the test trick done that and im getting codes DTC E510,, DTC D147,, and DTC D900 anyone know what these mean please as i cannot find anything thanks lisa

E510 = U2510 = (CAN) Lack of acknowledgement from engine management

D147 = U1147 = SCP (J1850) Invalid or missing data for vehicle security

D900 = U1900 = CAN Communication bus fault

Might be a loose connection somewhere, possibly in the instrument cluster (often go faulty and need re-soldering) or at the fuse box behind the glove compartment (the big plugs that connect into the fuse box sometimes get knocked loose).

• 3 months later...

Hello just brought a Ford Focus 1.8 09 plate drove for 5 mins now won’t start we thought it was a flat battery brought a new one no luck won’t start says engine malfunction now too code are 

d900 e510 and d147 

Hello just brought a Ford Focus 1.8 09 plate drove for 5 mins now won’t start we thought it was a flat battery brought a new one no luck won’t start says engine malfunction now too code are 

d900 e510 and d147 

the post above yours... is the same codes u list...

how can u drive for 5 mins then won't start....     do u mean it cut out? did u steal it?  

from the list above sounds to me like the ignition key / immobiliser / fuel pressure,

it shouldn't start if the immobiliser isn't not happy, if it ran then dies soon after then it could be a signal to keep the fuel pressure up, dropped out..... which again could be the issue listed around an instrument cluster fault ??? 

Greetings. I have 3 fault codes on my 2008 1.8 petrol focus which I think are just stored after I had a battery problem. 9318 is mentioned previously but 9106 and A103 are what? I'd be interested to know especially if I'm wrong about them just being stored. Talking of which would the capacitor discharge system work in erasing them? Oh! I used the self diagnostic on the dash to get these codes.

Well, I found out that A103 means antenna not plugged in so I just have to discover what 9106 means now.

• 4 months later...

i have a 2015 ford galaxy 2.0l auto today it went into limp mode on the dash it said transmission fault and Tr10 then Tr11 and Tr12 any ideas

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Ford Focus 2L TDCI, fault codes P0299 and P2263 After it was serviced it wouldn't start until we pulled it with another vehicle.. What could be wrong with it? Thanks 

1 hour ago, Goliat said:

Ford Focus 2L TDCI, fault codes P0299 and P2263 After it was serviced it wouldn't start until we pulled it with another vehicle.. What could be wrong with it? Thanks 

If it had a fuel filter change, it wasn't bled through properly if it needed a tow start.  Those codes are boost related so unlikely be linked.  I'd suspect a loose or split boost hose somewhere.

• 1 month later...

I have an engine light fault, I've hooked it up to to diagnostic and its giving a error code 9492 unknown. Anyone have any idea what this is?

36 minutes ago, pcarruthers4 said:

I have an engine light fault, I've hooked it up to to diagnostic and its giving a error code 9492 unknown. Anyone have any idea what this is?

I think you need a better code reader.

2 hours ago, pcarruthers4 said:

error code 9492

Does not compute !!

Use ForScan and get a DTC that gives more information.

14 Ford Focus 

Codes received from dealership 

U01012 U101113

Can't find these codes on any forum.

We know it's a TCM issue

5 hours ago, Jess87 said:

U01012 U101113

Those might mean something to a Ford main dealer but not to the rest of the world.

Why don't you use ForScan its free   -  https://forscan.org/download.html

and get a ELM327 lead from eBay, then you might get some information and codes that mean something to those on this forum

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I have a ford focus mk3.5 st 3 diesel got engine management light on and a dtc code c073_88 does anyone know what the fault is please 

"C073_88 - it U0073 Definition: Bus data transmission control module off"

not that is probably much help.

Firstly disconnect your battery and leave it off for twenty minutes before reconnecting it. This will cause all modules to go through the wake-up and may well clear the communication fault.

If that fails then you need to get a laptop, an ELM327 lead and ForScan software. You will then be able to get the full DTC and ForScan will point you in the right direction.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club