Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk2 Faclift Radio Fascia/Trim

Dave_TDCI

My part finally arrived for fitting a USB & Aux lead to the Focus Mk2 facelift radio and I installed it successfully following the Stoney's guide, thanks pal.

The only problem is I can't get the radio surround fascia/trim back on properly.

I removed it easily but it won't secure back on fully now. I did not brake any of the retaining clips or anything like that but in particular I can't push it in fully where the aircon and recirculation buttons etc are. Is there a knack to it or something? I watched a few videos on youtube but in all of them it seemed to just go back on with ease when pushed.

I have spent well over an hour at it with no joy.

Thanks

Check you don't have any snapped or bent tabs abd that all relevant clips are in place then give the trim a bit of persuasion with the palm of your hand.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

All tabs seem to be intact, and no joy with trying to force it in, feel like it could brake or snap.

I might try remove the radio and reinstall it again in the hope it isn't pushed in far enough although it "appears" to be fine.

Did you remove the little plastic screw clips from where the adaptor brackets had to be fitted?
Also check the adaptor brackets are tight in place too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club