Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Galaxy s7 Digital scramble problem.

jace1969

My s7 i have had for 3 weeks new from online eBay shop is going back,when i speak to a person they are some times in the back ground and like scrambled/Digital breaks up.

Good signal and no interference and also tried 2G and the same,tried my old iPhone 6s and perfect,i loved this s7 but i just cant cope with this.

Does anyone have this type of problem with the s7 or any of the S models as im new to Android phones and tried the s7 and Amazing reviews and cheaper now.

I've never really trusted the galaxy series keeping a signal. I've had the s4, 5 and 6 edge. My s6 has been massively improved, however my S5 and S4 always had the problem where the wifi would cut out every few minutes or so. It would appear connected, but wouldn't do anything when refreshing a webpage. The only way to fix it was to go in and out of flight mode or restart the phone.

The only issue with mine is when I come home from work or restart the router, the phone won't connect (authentication error). Pressing the option to connect manually does nothing. My little workaround is to try to connect to the guest network, press forget network and it will automatically connect to the main network again.

This might have nothing to do with your issue, but I thought I'd share my experience. 

Like i said this is my first ever Samsung phone and went for the S7 as very good reviews and trying to come off iPhone,i hate to say this but my iPhone 6s sound quality

is A1 and not 1 breakup but  im saying to who calls ''what you say'' as it goes a bit faint like in the back ground and can hear them but its like a Darlek/scrambled for a while

but signal is close to full so back on to the Apple (cough cough cough) which is great but just hate apple being on them for years,not a good start on Samsung for me.

Also read a forum well a few of them and its a Naught firmware problem that is causing this problem on bad sound quality through ear speaker and got to try a few things like turn bluetooth off and safe mode and try it etc,dam phones.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club