Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Theoc

Just bought my second SMax. I'm a senior so I don't need 7 seats, but I love the space it provides.

Seriously good looking car with plenty of toys. Love being able to fold mirrors from inside car.

No real idea of mpg yet. Only used round town and getting 36mpg. Start motorway travel before too long, hope to see an improvement then.

A couple of little disappointments:

Can not now use voice command to start and stop windscreen demister, found that really useful on first SMax (2011 model)

Also i cannot get Ford Pass to work at all. I like the idea of linking to GPS, so I can find it when I forget, or if someone steals it.

I signed up about 30 mins ago, cannot form the life of me see how to do a new member post

• Like 1

Hi

sorry about my rubbish typing, should have said Kuga, took for a good run today, goes like a dream, driving steady but impatient to let her go

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club