Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spare wheel for fiesta

DanielSeven

Good afternoon Ford Fans.

I have a 62 Ford Fiesta Titanam and it doesnt have a spare Wheel, only a compresser and a foam can. After I had two pothole damage on my tyres, I've decided to get a spare Wheel so I don' have to worry about contacting AA service and very difficult to communiation as I am deaf.

I was looking on eBay and they have spacesaver wheel and Jack suitable for Mk7 and up, which will do for me as it ensure it will get me home and get it fixed soon. I'm wondering do these fit onto mine as it has alloy wheel and low profile tyres?

Many thanks for your kindly

Daniel

Hi DanielSeven

That should be ok, I have a 2006 Focus with the steel space saver wheel and have had to use it a couple a times. They are not recommended to be used for extended mileage, just to get you to a place where you can get your other tyre repaired or changed.

Hi Eddie, many thanks for your kindly. I’ve found one which will do for me, 15inch spacesaver wheel for mk7,  will it be alright for my car with low profile tyres?

Daniel.

As long as the tyre diameter is the same and the bolt pattern is the same, you can use whatever you want. What's the tyre size on this wheel you've found.

Fiesta bolt pattern is 4x108, so whatever steel you find will be able to physically fit over the studs to screw the retaining nuts on.

Low profile shouldn't make a difference (as long as it's not a bicycle tyre obviously), just don't drive over 50 as most space savers will say.

• Like 1

Don't forget you'll also need a jack and wheel brace.

Don't forget, you can only drive on them to get you home/to safety, and onward to a garage for repair.  Any other driving with one on is an offence.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club