Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Extended Warranty - 3rd year service queries

paperworkpaul

Hi all,

So I've had my focus a year now and just got a call from Ford to book in my 3rd year service to keep the warranty valid. £315 quoted for the service.
Asked if I could arrange a service elsewhere, was categorically told NO - this would invalidate the warranty.
Contacted SMC - they've advised that as the vehicle is over 3 years old (but inside the 2 year extended warranty that I purchased) that they could cover me with their SMC Major Service at £239

What are your thoughts to my next steps?

Also - I've not had a Service book provided (just checked with my paperwork - naively overlooked when I bought the car as it's the first time I'd bought one) - where can I can a new one with details of previous services?

I'm based in Crayford - so have the SMC garage close - but happy to listen to local suggestions also for an alternative garage...

Thanks for reading...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club