Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2008 Titanium X Passive Unlocking

By_design

Hi there

I'm new to this site and so far after reading a few of the topics on the forum i am really impressed with everyones knowledge and eagerness to help fellow Ford Owners :)

I bought a Ford Demo car on Saturday & i "love it" to put it mildly. It's a Titanium X and the comfiest car i have had the pleasure of driving .. but .. can i hell fathom the passive key function.

The part about it which confuses me greatly is how to get it to unlock on appraoch. The girl at the showroom did this when we were parked up re-fuelling. I have an 8 month old son so this is a super handy feature to me.

Can any of you lovely ford owner's kindly help me? I'd be very greatful as i don't understand how to do this from the blurb in the manual.

Thanks so much, Leigh

1. RKE function: press lock button to lock the door, press unlock to unlock the door, hold on the trunk button 2 seconds to open the trunk.

2. PKE function: Hands free ARM / DISARM function with 0.5 -2 metre range. (Works both when leaving or approaching the vehicle)

3. Lock notice:when lock the door,the original horn will beep once,when unlock the door, the original horn will beep 2 times. Can disable the unlock horn beep.

4. Windows autoclose:(with the smart remote when you leave the car for 2 meters, the door will lock automatically and the windows will roll up automatically)

5. Define the unlock way:you can define to unlock the driver's door or 4 doors when go to the car.

6. Trunk PKE function:when you go to the trunk,no need take our the key , you can open the trunk by hand directly。

7. Shock Alarm:when some people want to damage the car the horn will keep on beep for 5-10 seconds to warn 。

Try this bud.

1. RKE function: press lock button to lock the door, press unlock to unlock the door, hold on the trunk button 2 seconds to open the trunk.

2. PKE function: Hands free ARM / DISARM function with 0.5 -2 metre range. (Works both when leaving or approaching the vehicle)

3. Lock notice:when lock the door,the original horn will beep once,when unlock the door, the original horn will beep 2 times. Can disable the unlock horn beep.

4. Windows autoclose:(with the smart remote when you leave the car for 2 meters, the door will lock automatically and the windows will roll up automatically)

5. Define the unlock way:you can define to unlock the driver's door or 4 doors when go to the car.

6. Trunk PKE function:when you go to the trunk,no need take our the key , you can open the trunk by hand directly。

7. Shock Alarm:when some people want to damage the car the horn will keep on beep for 5-10 seconds to warn 。

Try this bud.

Thanks so much for that Mike - much appreciated. I have only been driving a few years so i am fairly new to getting my way around a car & it's functions and this one is quite high tech with it being a former demo car. I'll give it a whirl today and lets hope i manage to get it set to unlock on approach :)

Thanks so much for that Mike - much appreciated. I have only been driving a few years so i am fairly new to getting my way around a car & it's functions and this one is quite high tech with it being a former demo car. I'll give it a whirl today and lets hope i manage to get it set to unlock on approach :)

Hi Mike,

No luck ... can you offer a "how to" step by step to help me at all?

(I'm a Typical woman haha) x

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club