Do Not Sell My Personal Information

302W Mods??

horn2nv

Hello peoples, I will start this by saying that I am not a Ford or Holden fan, however I have recently purchased a EB XR8 ex police pursuit car and will be putting the complete drive-line into a 1971 Rambler Hornet. I want this car to go down the 1/4 mile, to do burnout comps, wheel stand of the line, and put Holdens to shame yet still be a daily driver. I will be stroking it to 347 unless I can go bigger?, I am also thinking of dropping twin turbos on it and/or supercharger (discreet) as well as a decent injection system, that is yet to be decided what type, I am looking for combo suggestions, I don't really have a budget as cost is not really a factor, so tell me what you would build that would be reliable, streetable and yet ready to embarass anyone that wants to play.

thanks.

Not meaning to sound dumb. But holden is part of vauxhall and gereral motors. Not ford

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club