Do Not Sell My Personal Information

17" Buckled Alloy - Zetec S

trickards

Today I took in my 60 plate Fiesta to have bluetooth module updated, and while it was there they ran a few checks and noticed one of my front alloys was slightly buckled. They said it doesn't need to be replaced yet but will keep an eye on it. I'm pretty annoyed as I haven't had any major pothole incidents and its only 6.5 months old!

I know a lot of others have had issues on here, which I will be using when I get in touch.

Anyone successfully had alloys replaced from Ford?

I'm in the process of getting an alloy replacing for my Titanium, having gone through Ford Customer Relations, whom I've found to be extremely helpful, with my case, anyway.

I got told when I put new tyres on that one of my alloys had a buckle, but got told the same, keep an eye on it, and then, before I know it, it's wrecked a tyre :(

Ford Customer Relations told me the maximum they'll pay towards my new alloy is £75, as they feel this is substantial in refurbing a single wheel etc, though I begged to differ, and am now waiting to see what sort of goodwill gesture will now be offered as I feel it's unacceptable, the amount of posts I've read about alloy buckles, and I've told them that! Seems persistance is the key with Customer Relations!

Hope this helps

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club