Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Car Will Be Featured In Performance Ford Yippeee

kabz77

Good Evening All

I wanted to let you know that Performance Ford Magazine will be popping down within the next few weeks to do a photoshoot of my mk7 Fez, fingers crossed I should get a feature within the next few issues.

Congratz, what have you done to it to get noticed? :)

Only one good ford mag. Fast Ford.

• Like 1

Good Afternoon All

I've done the following upgrades:

1. Full leather interior retrim

2. 17" aftermarket alloys

3. KW Variant 1 INOX coilovers

4. Powerflex rear beam mount bush and front wishbone bush upgrade

5. Hi Spec front brake upgrade - 4pot calipers on 320mm discs and EBC pads

6. Hi Spec rear brake upgrade - removal of drums and replaced with 2pot calipers on 270mm solid discs and EBC pads

7. J1 Induction kit

8. Cusco strut brace

9. Full audio upgrade inc SatNav double din headunit and Alpine speaker upgrade front and rear and Focal 10" sub.

10. Full Zetec S dress up kit as well as the Focus RS looking rear lower spoiler

11. Miltek 4-1 manifold, Miltek Sport Cat and Miltek dual exhaust

12. AMD Essex remap - 148BHP

I've kepts the look of the car as standard as possible and not done anything to lairy. PF will be getting in touch to arrange a photoshoot within the next couple of weeks, I'm hoping to have a feature within the next couple of issues, wish me luck.

6. Hi Spec rear brake upgrade - removal of drums and replaced with 2pot calipers on 270mm solid discs and EBC pads

this looks good, can you do a guide how to do that?

i know every1 else is thinking this... pics of ya car??? sounds good lad!!!

Good Afternoon Gents

Max SK - Sadly I didn't do the rear disc conversion, Hi Spec did the conversion, your best bet will be to speak to Geoff at Hi Spec to get info on what and how the calipers were fitted.

Nico - I dont know how to add pics to this thread, BUT if you go to my profile and look at my picture gallery the pics of my car are available to view there.

Thank you All

Cortexx - they're Dezent Motion alloys 17"

The head unit is the new Alpine Sat Nav double din, I've forgotten the model number sorry.

A sweet sweet car! the mods are stylish and dont look out of place! - out of curiousity, how much has it cost you to tart her up?

Honestly I cant help but think that modded dash looks pretty awful.

Really sorry but thats just how it looks.

Honestly I cant help but think that modded dash looks pretty awful.

Really sorry but thats just how it looks.

+1 - hate the fascia for the stereo but the rest is looking good :)

Strutter - everyones entitled to their own opinion, please dont apologise but sadly there isn't anything else available in terms of an aftermarket facia that could make the dash look more pleasant. I do agree the facia makes the dash look very bland but hey I've now got a head unit that has built in SatNav, bluetooth, Ipod, dvd etc all built into one AND I can still use my steering wheel screen, so there! :P

Jeebowhite - I can't disclose how much I've spent in total coz I've got my wife sitting next to me while I'm typing and she will go flipmode if she finds out. All I will say is I've been fortunate enough to be able to save hard (having two jobs made it easier).

Thank you

Love the leather seats! Did you do the re-trim yourself?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club