Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Priv Glass Done !!

Wickwick10_1

A question about the tints .

Whats the usual life span of them regarding , window up and down a few hundred times , are they easy to scratch.

Did i read some where that adding tints to element heated screens can cause problems with the heat from the element (rear screen).

• Like 1

A question about the tints .

Whats the usual life span of them regarding , window up and down a few hundred times , are they easy to scratch.

Did i read some where that adding tints to element heated screens can cause problems with the heat from the element (rear screen).

Mate a good quality tint won't scratch - rear heated screen I have never had issue with and don't know anyone who has ?

You will get a few bubbles at first for a day or so due to the film needing to dry out, any good tinting company will replace the film or money back if there are bubbles after a week or so, another good thing with tints that are filmed (some are dipped if you spec priv class from factory) the film holds together the class in a car crash situation resulting in less chance of being blinded and saving time for you local highway agency clean up time, everyone's a winner

• Like 1

Hmm some thing i may look into in the future.

• Like 1

Hmm some thing i may look into in the future.

And it looks super! May windscreen done next!!! 

Chris this is one of the first new shape focus's that ive seen and liked....looks quality in bright white, with the tints and in titanium spec....good job

• Like 1

Chris this is one of the first new shape focus's that ive seen and liked....looks quality in bright white, with the tints and in titanium spec....good job

Well cheers mate ! Have to say I still don't like the back - maybe it will grow on me ???

Well cheers mate ! Have to say I still don't like the back - maybe it will grow on me ???

me neither to be honest,

id have to colour code the sides of the rear tail lights.

im guessing ford sell alot of the new focus in red, as this would take the bad luck off the rear sides :)

me neither to be honest,

id have to colour code the sides of the rear tail lights.

im guessing ford sell alot of the new focus in red, as this would take the bad luck off the rear sides :)

They look great in red ! My mates just picked up new zetec up in red and looks good !!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club