Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Aluminium Pedals

artscot79

hi guys bought some of these and fitted them genuine ford pedals at a good price what do you think post-8800-0-73647100-1326977521_thumb.jp

post-8800-0-58660300-1326977555_thumb.jp

if anyones interested they come in a ford box with a finis number and the rubbers are fomoco stamped as well http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Aluminium-Pedal-Pads-05-10-M-T-Ford-Focus-/220752410643?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3365de7813

though i paid 14.99 inc delivery for mine the price has gone up

They look nice. Today have seen a pedal set with foot rest at local dealer (for "only"90 quid) but yours look different. Possibly there were two or more kinds.

ive seen the footrest ones but the footrest just screws in to the underlay or uses velcro theres a few different types all i can say is theres no way i was spending £80-110 for some covers for the pedals from ford http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-Aluminium-effect-pedal-set-2008-onwards-/330465274514?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4cf143ea92

im assuming you mean these ones all the pedal sets are aluminium covers over the top of new pedal rubbers they are 2 piece fit he new rubbers then the aluminium clips over the top minus the footrest these are what i have purchased only a heck of a lot cheaper

As I said - they are nice and for this price they were cheap as chips. Enjoy new mod ;)

look good think i will take a look at them :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club