Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Titanium Ecoboost

Roderick Pask

Just getting to know my new motor. I have noticed that on the edge of the front doors there appears to be a red light which I presume will light up when the doors are open. Mine does not - not with the lights on or with the engine running or both together. Has anyone else noticed this , can they be activated if it is just the bulbs are missing any idea how to remove the lenses - I don't want to cause any damage.

Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like it's a reflector rather than a light (was on the pre-facelift)

Don't think so. It does not lok like a reflector there seems to be something behind the lens - that's what I think is a bulb holder.

I didnt notice those until someone on this forum pointed them out to me in the pictures of my own car ! :D

Mine don't light up either if it puts your mind at ease Roderick, I think they are just reflecters as iNath stated.

Paul

(Titanium X - 125)

Still not convinced. I am sure soimeone will remove the lense shortly and report.

I am sure soimeone will remove the lense shortly and report.

Well volunteered ;)

I didnt notice those until someone on this forum pointed them out to me in the pictures of my own car ! :D

Mine don't light up either if it puts your mind at ease Roderick, I think they are just reflecters as iNath stated.

Paul

(Titanium X - 125)

Any pics of the interior of the Titanium x (colour of centre console etc)?

Any pics of the interior of the Titanium x (colour of centre console etc)?

ill pop some up for you tomz if thats ok camera cable is at work. Its a grey inside the car looks rather nice i think :) something a bit different from the black and the red lighting looks rather nice on it

ill pop some up for you tomz if thats ok camera cable is at work. Its a grey inside the car looks rather nice i think :) something a bit different from the black and the red lighting looks rather nice on it

Cheers for that so I guess the sony stereo is black still but instead of the black continuing it has grey bezel surrounds?

• Like 1

yes that's right stereo is still black but the other trim is like a gun metal grey along with the door grab handles and the insert on the steering wheel. I will get some better pictures soon here is a quick one off my phone

post-32354-0-91263300-1364033454_thumb.j

Thanks for that, looks nice a decent contrast to the shiny black as well

Above the heated seat switches (how many settings do you have for these btw?) are 3 buttons one is the stop/start on/off switch by the look of it but the other 2 look blank is there meant to be something there?

Thanks for that, looks nice a decent contrast to the shiny black as well

Above the heated seat switches (how many settings do you have for these btw?) are 3 buttons one is the stop/start on/off switch by the look of it but the other 2 look blank is there meant to be something there?

Parking sensors & ESP

Oh ok ta, understand there being a switch for parking sensors but is ESP not standard on the Titanium X then because there looks like only one active switch on that photo which is the start/stop button?

Oh ok ta, understand there being a switch for parking sensors but is ESP not standard on the Titanium X then because there looks like only one active switch on that photo which is the start/stop button?

ESP is standard, but the switch to deactivate it only usually comes on the Zetec-S (though on the pre-facelift model a number of members on here have successfully retrofitted it)

ESP is standard, but the switch to deactivate it only usually comes on the Zetec-S (though on the pre-facelift model a number of members on here have successfully retrofitted it)

Ok that makes sense ta

• 2 weeks later...

Just purchased 1.0 Titanium X 125 in white.

Noticed that there is not a Titanium X badge on rear (it does have all the X bits on the car though)

Is this the norm now or has it been missed off from factory?

Only had the car a day but love it - plus got a real good deal with sat nav and drivers assistance pack.

Can you but rear sill protectors and has anyone got any recommends?

Thanks

I dont have a ESP swich next to the start stop on my zs?

On the new Titanium you can switch ESP off via the software menu accessed from the Sony head unit, along with hill start assist.

Just purchased 1.0 Titanium X 125 in white.

Noticed that there is not a Titanium X badge on rear (it does have all the X bits on the car though)

Is this the norm now or has it been missed off from factory?

Only had the car a day but love it - plus got a real good deal with sat nav and drivers assistance pack.

Can you but rear sill protectors and has anyone got any recommends?

Thanks

Any pics especially of the interior? Ta :)

This is now done through settings on the stereo in my new zs, perhaps it'll be the same in the Titanium X

Hey guys,

Im quite excited about taking delivery either tomorow or Firday. A bit dissapointed in my local dealer lethargic service and lack of communication which makes me a bit worried about after sales enquiries and scheduled services.

But I just have to keep in mind how much I enjoyed the test drive this little engine is amazing! the car went in for smash and grab on monday so I had a chance to take a pic or two. Must say I love the leather seats, didnt know what to expect but thay look brilliant with the white stiching and two tone leathers.

Originally I wanted white because of te Zetec which we dont get here anyway but couldnt find one so whent with my next best choice. Really thought the silver is a bit bland but it look oke imo.

More pics to follow

post-42170-0-71155000-1365600167_thumb.j

post-42170-0-40191000-1365600224_thumb.j

post-42170-0-21572600-1365600309_thumb.j

post-42170-0-60549400-1365600338_thumb.j

post-42170-0-41378200-1365600372_thumb.j

This is now done through settings on the stereo in my new zs, perhaps it'll be the same in the Titanium X

Is this with Sync or not? I have seen some without Sync that have the switch. A bit annoying needing to go through the stereo, is there a voice command?

Is this with Sync or not? I have seen some without Sync that have the switch. A bit annoying needing to go through the stereo, is there a voice command?

My 13 plate Zs 125 ecoboost has the sync and its within the settings of the stereo, menu, vehicle settings, traction control (on/off)

Think you need the engine running thou?!?

Guessing it'll be an addition of the switch if it's possible, I like being able just to take it on and off every once in a while, usually only on once in a while :P